queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

It means to make minor edits, like maybe making the bass a little louder, adding some more effects to the vocals, changing the drum kit, etc.

that would be remixing

mastering it would just be messing with the equalizer and volume of each track/stem rather than adding/changing extra things

BzhmW.png

New official remix of Mr. Watson by Take A Daytrip:

Totally digging this  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

New official remix of Mr. Watson by Take A Daytrip:

Totally digging this  :bop:

OOOOOOOH much better than the other mess of a remix 

She's got another 7 songs ready, I rly doubt the EP we got is final, tracklist-wise. It could've been a sampler or something, idk how those things work :oprah3:

might aswell just drop an album then  :flutter:

hey_hey.jpg

She's got another 7 songs ready, I rly doubt the EP we got is final, tracklist-wise. It could've been a sampler or something, idk how those things work :oprah3:

Another 7? Like 7 additional songs?? Why don't they just release a full album then wtf

TjmiIK4.png

EP out the 16th

two new songs + two were rerecorded apparently

YASSSS

TjmiIK4.png

'Hatefuck' is officially the next single and will be released on the 7th! https://www.amazon.com/Hatefuck-Explicit/dp/B01LA7N5SK

51sTXpyQ9-L._SS500.jpg

TjmiIK4.png

i really hope she changes the tracklist tho. i want more songs, cause this cruel youth project it's very good

There's supposed to be 2 new songs on it

TjmiIK4.png