Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana spotted out with Chuck in LA - April 10th, 2020

Chuck's dog  :wub:

Chuck needs a mask! And they both need gloves! But I like the blonde highlights in Lana's hair.

Elle, would you consider making an icon (is that what it's called?) with her masked face? Could be called :quarantine:  :hooker:  :oic3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I love how she has THE most expensive mask but is wearing it incorrectly and has obviously been taking it off/touching it in order to drink a Diet Coke.

It's just so her.

I was thinking the same thing lmao

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love how she has THE most expensive mask but is wearing it incorrectly and has obviously been taking it off/touching it in order to drink a Diet Coke.

It's just so her.

the fact that she could totally get a Meo Karen Walker reusable mask if she doesnt want to hurt her ears :rip:

i can't at this puta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Pa7oRy-SE

giphy.gif

It's just so her.

To be fair people wearing masks are to protect other people from you passing it on to them by coughing/talking/releasing droplets etc not to protect yourself so it still works like that even if she touches it and takes it off still when its on she is releasing much much less "virus" to other people.