maxthehitman

- nothing to see here

I have read your PM and I have written back to you.

Take notice of this last sentenced of that message I have sent...     I will make it public here for everyone to know.

I will continue to finish this Lana Del Rey Lyric´s book and will make it available on a post here for everyone to use or to print, for FREE.

After that, I am gone and out of this forum. 

Wow what happened? Is someone harassing you? 

thank YOU for not reading my pms and making me look like a bitch

This project is 100% free. She's not selling anything. 

This project is 100% free. She's not selling anything. 

baby I know, I was just telling that is not a good idea on this forum since people get robbed. But I already understand that she's no selling anything! :)

baby I know, I was just telling that is not a good idea on this forum since people get robbed. But I already understand that she's no selling anything! :)

i mean it was kind of obvious from the start this was just a fan project booklet that was not for profit.

i mean it was kind of obvious from the start this was just a fan project booklet that was not for profit.

ok, I already told THAT I UNDERSTAND  :)

which is clear from your attacking and rambling, obviously,

okay  :flutter:  :D  :popcorn:

this tread is not about me. Please talk only about the lyric book.

Also anyone has the scans from the official book? I mean the tour book, wich I dont remember the year; We could see to use as inspiration.

Edited by James Dean

I have read your PM and I have written back to you.

Take notice of this last sentenced of that message I have sent...     I will make it public here for everyone to know.

I will continue to finish this Lana Del Rey Lyric´s book and will make it available on a post here for everyone to use or to print, for FREE.

After that, I am gone and out of this forum. 

nooooooooooo please don't let the haters get u down, I enjoy your presence on this forum a lot, ur such a kind helpful and creative member

:spin:

This is the official one 

the pictures from this one are so good, the pictures that max is using are too.

Max you shouldn't leave, I apologize for my behaviour against you. I'm really loving this project

Ok cool, that is an idea. Thanks very much Neptune.

Even though I do love women, I have no problems in using or seeing a photo of a muscular erotic-type of guy in a book. As long as the photo is of an artistic type.

With this book template, you will be able to create any book in any style you wish. The lyrics and special letter-fonts are already done for you.

All you have to do is add any pictures you like best :)

BUT ----- Keep in mind that I would like to create a book for ALL AGE groups in this post/forum.

Mm Sounds good. I was kinda hoping others were participating? Like an LB yearbook or something.. Its cool if u dont use it I get it might b an outlier, and honestly it's a bit more awkward if that was the only page submission maybe if there was some kind of fanmade section I'll re read the op, but thanks for considering it!

But how's the project going? Im not too good w tech know how, so I'll give the vids a look, but I might just end up going to a printing store to ask since its more direct.. and make a pamphlet of my own or something. I'm planning to do more, for TLY and West Coast especially.. but anyway how's it shaping up?

I kinda wanna know how others see the songs thru this..

UV/Honeymoon