Sign in to follow this  
kitschesque

Lana's 2009 selfie in WHO anti tobacco campaign

But then it’s anti vaping which there’s studies that show that it’s not nearly as bad as smoking. Ok boomers hahahaha

That is not accurate. Vaping is very much as dangerous as smoking and has other risks regular cigarettes don't. Never trust media reporting of studies and look at what all the studies say and what the trend is.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

That is not accurate. Vaping is very much as dangerous as smoking and has other risks regular cigarettes don't. Never trust media reporting of studies and look at what all the studies say and what the trend is.

My claim is very accurate, you can look it up. I don’t feel like pulling receipts, i’m tired and had a long day. But I’m claiming what universities and the actual studies have claimed. Hell, it’s less of a risk compared to smoking. There’s only 4 ingredients. The media says the opposite. So no, I don’t believe the media because they’re paid off by tobacco companies to discredit the vaping industry which was grassroots from the start

Also, when people try to say there’s freeon in it, that’s not true. it has a mutual chemical called propelyne glycol which is safe to ingest and inhale. there’s not vegetable oil in it, it’s vegetable glycerine. the most harmful thing about it is nicotine, which is about as bad as caffeine. the propylene glycol was added to freeon to make it safer to ingest bc kids were getting ahold of the bottles and drinking it and there were kids getting sick from it. pg solves that problem and makes it safer than before. but it doesn’t mean to go drink it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole