Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan in Downtown Los Angeles, CA - June 14, 2020

so i guess what they say about lighter hair making you look older is true. it is kinda fun looking at what she would look like if she was all natural though

It really depends on the person. For me, lighter hair makes me look younger and brown/dark hair ages me 20 years. 

It worked for her before. 

bbbb1.jpg

bbb3.jpg

Other then age, difference of course is these pics were all taken before she fucked with her face and lips. She looked stunning. 

These pic was after her nose job and lip job. No fillers yet. She looked stunning. 

bbbb1.jpg

bbb88.jpg

The problem isn't the blonde hair. It's what she's done to her face over the years and she didn't fill her eyebrows out in today's pics like she did in these old photos. 

Personally I prefer her reddish/blonde or light auburn hair she had back in the Born To Die era. 

It worked for her before. 

bbbb1.jpg

bbb3.jpg

Other then age, difference of course is these pics were all taken before she fucked with her face and lips. She looked stunning. 

These pic was after her nose job and lip job. No fillers yet. She looked stunning. 

bbbb1.jpg

The problem isn't the blonde hair. It's what she's done to her face over the years and she didn't fill her eyebrows out in todays pics. 

well also in that last pic she was skinnier. possibly alcoholism and smoking has aged her? also that last pic is more of a light brown. red, light brown, and dark hair suits her the best.

well also in that last pic she was skinnier. possibly alcoholism and smoking has aged her? also that last pic is more of a light brown. red, light brown, and dark hair suits her the best.

Definitely the years of smoking and vaping didn't help. Add the bad eating, fillers and California sun in the mix. A shame. 

I’m not a fan of the blonde hair, she looks way better as a redhead or brunette.

Also where is her mask? Aren’t there still 20k new coronavirus cases in the US?

It's going to get worst in the fall. Lana really should be careful seeing as her lungs should be all messed up with all the years of smoking and vaping. She would be one of the ones up there who are vulnerable to the corona virus. 

Or perhaps she just aged, it happens more than you think

I don’t think it’s fair to compare the fan photo with this where she had her makeup and hair done for a special event. :/

It's not really easy to find pics of Lana without makeup back in the day. The most natural she looks would be when she was doing errands but has her false lashes and eyeliner done. 

I still think she would look good as a blonde if she did her eyebrows and eyes like she use to do. 

bbbb999.jpg

The sun and smoking and drugs and booze are a few of the things that make life worth living

For me it's TV and food.We all have our vices. Mine aren't healthy either.  :toofloppy:  

The only thing saving me is that I have never smoked or vaped and I hate sunlight - so avoid it at all cost. I'm that one crazy person who walks around with an open umbrella when weather is gorgeous, sunny and in the 80's.  :crai: