Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan in Downtown Los Angeles, CA - June 14, 2020

Her recents selfies have been pretty stunning, very «natural-looking».

As for the «fat consideration or factor», I'm curious to see how everyone will deal in their 30s... Because, spoiler alert, as time goes by, we get bloated easier in our 30s and alter on, and it's easier to put on weight. Not that I say she does, I don't know, I ain't a living scale.

But most importantly: who fucking cares? is that all there is to the woman? Sure, I do love when she's all dolled-up and glam for a premiere or a music video, she is pretty much always stunning, but she is also a everyday woman, with ups and downs. 

And anyways, do we really want a singer that spends 5 hours a day training, sacrificing her art? I didn't think so  :hooker:

Despite my preference for her darker hair colour I am at awe, that her hair is so healthy. She's been dyeing it almost constantly for the last decade and even seemed to have bleached them during the Lizzy Grant era. Friends had to stop after 2-3 dye jobs to let their hair breath lol

On another note: How can your selfie camera be quality wise better than the main camera?

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Well, that escalated lol. In my humble opinion, she looks happy and as gorgeous as ever.

giphy.gif

thanks  :wub:  you're totally right 

you never have to apologize for speaking up. it is so common for women to be silenced that we apologize for just talking. keep writing "too much." your voice needs to be heard. we need women speaking up about anything and everything. 

omg did she dye her eyebrows lmao

I think she did dye her eyebrows when her hair was dark ... and these are her natural eyebrows.

My eyebrows look like that and I have the same hair colour (maybe a little lighter ... but I think hers still has some of the dark dye in it).

Anyway the good sis is not fat in any way, shape or form, and anyone who thinks she is can fight me (and even if she was, who gives a fuck?)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

she’s not fat (even if she was, who the fuck cares) but sometimes the outfits she chooses don’t really accentuate or flatter her body type. she wears these really short mini dresses that accentuate her weight gain, if anything. if she feels comfortable, i’m all for it. but i know i’ve made the wrong outfit choice that looks great in the mirror or when i’m posing but then when i see 3rd party pictures i’m mortified by how fat i look. ya know?

Weren't there people who said that she was pregnant during the Honeymoon era bc she gained some weight (and then the  abortion rumor started bc of The Blackest Day :rip: ) I swear some people :scoff:

Lana always looked good to me ( even though I'm not the biggest fan of her fillers, she doesn't need them in my opinion but it's her face and not mine ) and a woman or a person should not be called overweight or fat bc she/he gained some weight and it is not super skinny and yeah I'm skinny but I have a (girl)friend who asks me very often if she looks fat and she is definetly not fat. She looks pretty normal and I always told her that she looks beautiful the way she is and that she hasn't to be skinny.

And enjoying to see Lana with blonde hair... and as someone mentioned before the blonde eyebrows could be her natural eyebrows....nevertheless it might look "weird" to see Lana with blonde hair and especially with blonde eyebrows..because we are used to seeing her with darker hair and darker eyebrows ..  Lana is not ugly and not fat because of that. She just went shopping..so let her live...yeah she is a celebrity but bc of that she doesn't need to dress up 24/7.  I think sometimes we forget that Lana is a human being

Not saying that everyone should like her blonde hair if you like her darker hair more  than it's totally fine as long as you be respectful towards Lana / to other people in general

By the way, somehow her hair in those pictures reminded me of that photo from 2006:

f7657579c234d3b6f62169eff312848c.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

she’s not fat (even if she was, who the fuck cares) but sometimes the outfits she chooses don’t really accentuate or flatter her body type. she wears these really short mini dresses that accentuate her weight gain, if anything. if she feels comfortable, i’m all for it. but i know i’ve made the wrong outfit choice that looks great in the mirror or when i’m posing but then when i see 3rd party pictures i’m mortified by how fat i look. ya know?

Yeah, sometimes it's not just the outfit but the body posture or angle the photo was taken from. I know what you mean and it can be annoying but on the other hand one shouldn't have to worry about looking good on every single shot, you're just living your life and maybe you were having a great time but then on the pics you end up looking like crap ahahaha

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

Like we haven’t all gained or lost an unflattering amount due to current circumstances lol.

RIGHT?! i've legit gained about 20lbs since this crap started! it's not a big deal! surviving covid is what matters and staying inside is what matters. a million times more important than weight

~INSTA1.gif

Not some of you skinny binches who live off of coke and rosé calling Lana fat. Just say you don't know what a healthy woman looks like and go :scoff:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven