Sign in to follow this  
electra

Thunder

I really don't want to continue posting about something so trivial but I really cannot understand the level of hardheaded-ness and rebuttal of this?

ICYZMcZ.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

you roll like thunder

pouring all your drinks

the party's lit and you my friend

have cut when it begins

While the third verse talks about the end, we aren't there yet.

you act like fuckin mr. brightside

when your with all your friends

but i know what your like

when the party ends

She just knows how it'll be like, because obviously this isn't their first party together. So at the start the friends are there and they're partying, he's acting like Mr- Brightside, already drunk at the beginning. When the party is over, his friends leave

and he's alone with her, he'll be the sad fuck he always is:

you roll like thunder

you're tryna catch that wind

that lightning in the bottle

that moonbeam in your hand

and you try to see the brightside

when each new day begins

but your not satisfied

at the rainbows end

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Why are ppl talking about participle principals omg maybe Barrie or Alex just had some outdated sayings, Alex is from Sheffield or something it's not unlikely

lit rally i always thought this song sounded like it wasn't just written by lana? some of the lyrics are very alex

something u can't afford xo

is that literally an insult?

:facepalm:

you are insulting yourself by how you act, i don't really have to do it neither do i intend to. so take it as you wish.

sis shush now u pulled this drama out of ur ass and then acting all offended, were all tired now stop and listen to thunder xoxo

image.png

lit rally i always thought this song sounded like it wasn't just written by lana? some of the lyrics are very alex

is that literally an insult?

:facepalm:

Yeah if I hadn't seen someone say it was with TLSP I'd be very confused rn lmao. It does have that laid-back outdated-by-the-time-it-starts Sheffield glimmer that earlier arctic monkeys stuff had. I could definitely imagine Alex singing this and Lana thinking it sounds cool. Similar vein to miracle aligner in like how the guy being sang about is portrayed

locals only

you are insulting yourself by how you act, i don't really have to do it neither do i intend to. so take it as you wish.

you sound unhinged M J, maybe that’s enough internet for you today

Yeah if I hadn't seen someone say it was with TLSP I'd be very confused rn lmao. It does have that laid-back outdated-by-the-time-it-starts Sheffield glimmer that earlier arctic monkeys stuff had. I could definitely imagine Alex singing this and Lana thinking it sounds cool. Similar vein to miracle aligner in like how the guy being sang about is portrayed

that's kind of the vibe i got but i didn't want to project onto it as an "alex turner" song. it feels like the kind of song alex turner would write about himself from a woman's perspective, which is what i meant by the "have cut when it begins". alex turner feels like the kind of guy that would be "too cool" to stick around at a party, mysterious in the same vein as lana. definitely not the kind of guy to be steaming in pre's.

you sound unhinged M J, maybe that’s enough internet for you today

is that your medical opinion? i want a full diagnosis 

sis shush now u pulled this drama out of ur ass and then acting all offended, were all tired now stop and listen to thunder xoxo

nah, i was just trying to give reasons why i thought the term you gave was more correct, but your friend can't take opinions so you had to help her and create this drama and now you are blaming me, ok. i'll stream ultraviolence instead of leaks bye

is that your medical opinion? i want a full diagnosis 

nah, i was just trying to give reasons why i thought the term you gave was more correct, but your friend can't take opinions so you had to help her and create this drama and now you are blaming me, ok. i'll stream ultraviolence instead of leaks bye

craque

im still waiting on u to show me where i said that we were arguing in the beginning. or are you one of those twitter people having reading comprehension problems?

go read ya comments boooo

moving on did anyone try the chicken

I didn't want to go off track but since you insist on being so inflammatory and snarky to other users for no reason... @electra

Not sure why you have this superiority complex over something so asinine. I can only assume it's because the song has now leaked and is in the public domain therefore you feel less exclusive so you want to now assert some kind of dominance over fans hearing it for the first time (see: your incessant references in both threads to having it "a while back" "a month ago" etc.)

Unpleasant and odd behaviour.

Also you realise the post you quoted by WilshireBoulevard was calling you wrong?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey