lovemooch

Porcelain Black

After she teased the album again like three months ago, I feel like she’s (once again) never going to release it. Does anyone else have anything she’s played off the album?

Which was the intended tracklist of Mannequin Factory? I see the version I have includes songs from PAAT so idk...

In 2012, Porcelain tweeted a "tracklist" which included: Stealing Candy, Swallow My Bullet, Mannequin Factory, Naughty Naughty, This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like,  Kisses Lose Their Charm, King of the World, I'm Your Favorite Drug, Pretty Little Psycho, How Do You Love Someone. It also included unreleased/unleaked tracks which were called Screamers, Make Me Cry, Black Rainbow.

In 2013, she performed new "album" tracks which were Mama Forgive Me, Rich Boi, One Woman Army. In past interviews, she also mentioned other song titles (Livin In Sin, What I Want).

I personally like to keep the PATT tracks in one album and the Mannequin Factory/Redone songs in another album.

I just want Hurt I know a phagg is trading it, just leek it henny

OMG if someone has it, please just leak it at this point...I have been waiting to hear that one since...forever now *_*....too long.

I honestly never thought we'd get more music from her. It's cool, at least. The only one I don't really vibe to is C.U.N.T.

On another note, here is a quick cover I did for the songs as an EP, in case you wanna use it you're free to do so. I'll redo it later, though.

porcelain-black-thorns-ep.png

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

I honestly never thought we'd get more music from her. It's cool, at least. The only one I don't really vibe to is C.U.N.T.

On another note, here is a quick cover I did for the songs as an EP, in case you wanna use it you're free to do so. I'll redo it later, though.

porcelain-black-thorns-ep.png

Omg I love it! You should try to do an edit with this one

117640539_3466093680090785_6250124068360