Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana celebrating her birthday with friends at her home in Los Angeles, CA - June 21st, 2020

the brunette on the right is high-key hot tbh. who is she? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

why do some of yall go straight to dragging her friends’ looks for no reason like... i understand some of them are weird but some of them don’t even do shit to warrant that

people just wanna talk shit they find it so hard to mind their own business 

:smile3:

why do some of yall go straight to dragging her friends’ looks for no reason like... i understand some of them are weird but some of them don’t even do shit to warrant that

they’re jealous they’re not lana’s friend. also, some of them really are weird and when you start snooping on these people it makes you wonder what they actually have in common. but who knows, probably AA meetings tbh

along with that, i think Lana started vlogging herself even without posting it publicly, just for her own personal therapy, AA or whatever it could be. that’s where these friends come in, where she’s wanting to be an “insta baddie” and what not

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i feel like skirts n sluts hasn't been to any of these parties in a while or on any of their instas.... i smell a falling out

I've been thinking about this too  :rip:

cause we're bored  :hooker:  :hooker:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

It is a picture we are discussing...what else is there to talk about other than what the things appearing in the picture look like? :facepalm:

the brunette on the right is high-key hot tbh. who is she? 

She is beyond sexy. I was hypnotised when i saw her in the videos of her Lana's friend birthday party.

Her Lizzy Grant nails make me so happy (they almost look like the late 2000s duck nails lol) even though I really shouldn't give a shit about someone elses nails.

Such a throwback.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.