Sign in to follow this  
TRENCH

TW: Court releases docs. on G. Maxwell's dealings w/Jeffrey Epstein

TW:: sexual assault, child trafficking, alleged pedophilia, rich people

This is probably not going to be a hot topic here but i feel that this will cause ripple effects in our current political landscape 

Dozens of new documents related to British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell’s alleged involvement in the Jeffrey Epstein case were released on Thursday night. Included in the release were emails exchanged between Maxwell and Epstein and testimonies by alleged victims, including Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Maxwell is being held in a Brooklyn jail after pleading not guilty to helping Epstein recruit and abuse underage girls from 1994 to 1997.

What to take away from this (so far)?

-Former Mar-a-Lago (Florida Trump Resort) female employees are Epstein victims

-Bill Clinton shows up on text with being with 2 underage girls

-Prince Andrews shows up

-A well-known Harvard professor and lawyer [has connections to many elites] Alan Dershowitz shows up multiple times as well

-The FBI knew that underage children were being sexually assaulted for over a decade and did nothing

Unsealed Court documents: 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

the lines of conspiracy theory and truth are blurring fast in this topic of discussion

adding this to my "girl wtf" 2020 bingo card 

If I were God, I would erase the whole universe before ever letting such sick crimes like this happen. I damn Epstein, Prince Andrews, Trump, Clinton, Maxwell, and every single person who let them get away with it. The fucking "justice system" and all the crooked organizations and people in the world. This story always makes me feel so helpless- the damage is done, the rich people are free, and they will stay free. I just want to be like a guardian angel or a mother and hold the survivors in my arms and give them all the love in the world and make them feel safe. I hope the rich come toppling down with this story, but of course we know they won't.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Update on the Maxwell Situation: 

She is being held in prison until July 2021, when her trial begins

She is no longer on suicide watch, but is not allowed out of her cell, or to mingle with other inmates

In weirder news, it is being theorized and debated that the 8th most popular Redditor of all time (maxwellhill) is in fact, Ghislaine Maxwell, proof here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/hnckn0/umaxwellhill_the_reddit_account_with_the_8th_most/

Spoiler

the issue with her being so popular on Reddit, is that the user maxwellhill was a prominent moderator on the "World News" subreddit, and they had ultimate authority on the narrative that was shared by one of the largest news sources on the internet. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

On 8/26/2020 at 12:15 AM, Mer Boy said:

Update on the Maxwell Situation: 

She is being held in prison until July 2021, when her trial begins

She is no longer on suicide watch, but is not allowed out of her cell, or to mingle with other inmates

In weirder news, it is being theorized and debated that the 8th most popular Redditor of all time (maxwellhill) is in fact, Ghislaine Maxwell, proof here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/hnckn0/umaxwellhill_the_reddit_account_with_the_8th_most/

Hide contents

the issue with her being so popular on Reddit, is that the user maxwellhill was a prominent moderator on the "World News" subreddit, and they had ultimate authority on the narrative that was shared by one of the largest news sources on the internet. 

im not even surprised about anything at this point :wowcry: