Elle

Collaboration with Zella Day to be Released

Yesterday, Zella Day confirmed over an Instagram Live that a collaboration with Lana Del Rey is set to take place. 

It is unknown whether the song has been finished or if it is intended to be released on a project of Lana's or Zella's, as they are both due to release albums soon.

Lana and Zella have been good friends for three years, and Zella has opened for and performed with Lana on stage during her tours. They recently took a trip across the midwest together.

A post shared by Dana (@itsvenicebitch)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love the production on Zella's latest EP, can't wait for this. Ive been listening to Zella since i was 13/14 and Sweet Ophelia Came Out

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

the only thing I know Zella for is that viral post of her accusing lady gaga of copying her poses in a photo or something :awkney: maybe I’ll get into her if I like the collab

RVhKIwP.gif

the only thing I know Zella for is that viral post of her accusing lady gaga of copying her poses in a photo or something :awkney: maybe I’ll get into her if I like the collab

i really suggest listening to Where Does the Devil Hide? 4/5 tracks are already out. Her last LP was also amazing (but very different sonically)--East of Eden has one of my favourite bridges ever (If I wanted to stay/You don't mind, you're a true believer)

I don't like her music and she can't sing but I'm fine with this. Sure it will be better than the worst song of all time featuring the worst artist of all time God Save Our Young Blood. Maybe Neil will even photograph them together?

Just googled WTF she's 25 so young. I thought she was like 33 just slightly younger than Lana

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I don't like her music and she can't sing but I'm fine with this. Sure it will be better than the worst song of all time featuring the worst artist of all time God Save Our Young Blood. Maybe Neil will even photograph them together?

Just googled WTF she's 25 so young. I thought she was like 33 just slightly younger than Lana

oh my

Listening to what Lana posted of Zella, she sounds better than I expected. I would be down to hear it, but I want it to be on something of Zella's, not Lana's. Let miss ldr be on her own record OR this could be a one off single

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

When was that? I can’t recall.

I’m on mobile but google image search ‘Zella day lady gaga’

to this day I can’t tell if she was joking but I remember she got scalped for it by stan twitter (which isn’t saying much but...):awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

yikes

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

thumb_zella-day-zelladay-well-this-is-fl

I-

:oic2:

50175075687_90437c4b8e_c.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS