Elle

Collaboration with Zella Day to be Released

I don't like her music and she can't sing but I'm fine with this. Sure it will be better than the worst song of all time featuring the worst artist of all time God Save Our Young Blood. Maybe Neil will even photograph them together?

Just googled WTF she's 25 so young. I thought she was like 33 just slightly younger than Lana

Have you ever considered to work in The Guardian?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the only thing I know Zella for is that viral post of her accusing lady gaga of copying her poses in a photo or something :awkney: maybe I’ll get into her if I like the collab

thats very lana, no wonders they are friends! 

I've heard all of her released songs on Spotify after this thread and I think her latest singles are very interesting. My Game, Only A Dream and People Are Strangers are my favorites 

I'm excited for the sonority of this collab!

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

you guys are rude lol. there’s literally nothing wrong with Zella, I KNOW if you guys listened to Kicker you’d be like damn this is some good shit!! Queen!!! Can’t wait!! Because it’s such an amazing album.

i'm just thrilled that this means she'll most likely be working with dan again.....maybe they will rekindle a friendship or something and he'll be her new go-to producer :excited:

I didn’t think there would be so much Zella hate on this site :( Shes really quite talented and a very good songwriter

Same. Disappointed, but am I surprised? No.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I liked her first album when it came out but after that my interest in her dropped. She does have talent! But her music nowadays is just not my cup of tea. :tommy:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I’m not not excited for it, but frankly anything Lana is featured in is worth listening to. I’m meh about it since I don’t really pay attention to any of Zella Day’s music. However if ya’ll got some recs on what ZD songs are legit hit me up tho, I’ll check ‘em out! :hair: