cola

Target exclusive Paradise

I'm sorry if i am posting this is the wrong section but i was looking at the Target weekly flyer and look

tumblr_mdc4b5Lusn1rkxb84o1_400.png

it says two exclusive tracks, however it doesn't list the tracks at all.

Maybe we will get Burning Desire on cd.

TZk1z.png

:O :o

Wait, do you think this means it will be a "clean" version of the album? Does Target sell "explicit" records? I just looked on their site and it's not even listed yet as an item.

Oh, see, good things do cum 2 those who wait. Suckers.

EDIT: Also, $8.99? Really? That cheap for a double album? It does say Born to Die Paradise Ed. rather than just Paradise, so...That's so cheap! AND it has two exclusive tracks?!

EDIT #2: Ugh, it's probably remixes.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I would love to think that it's Burning Desire and something else, but earlier this year Target sold their "exclusive deluxe edition" of Born To Die and the 2 bonus tracks were Without You and Lolita. So I have a feeling this may be the case with this CD.

On a happier note, $8.99 is an amazing price!! :)

H0bDaqU.gif

It could be Lolita and WY! Good point! I have that Target edition, actually.

May not be relevant, but with Alanis Morissette's last CD, Target kept their exclusive version under wraps until shortly before it was released and had 3 exclusive b-sides.

Hopefully it'll be a new song! But it's likely to either be A) the bonus tracks from BTD or B) Burning Desire and a Ride remix.

What about the fact that it's listed as Born to Die The Paradise Edition, not Paradise?

tumblr_mdbzkkGDUa1qdwzoro1_500.png

That implies that it's the double album that they're selling, and Without You and Lolita are already on the BTD portion of the Paradise Edition, so they're not going to be on there twice.

Also, to anyone who is familiar with exclusive editions from Target/Walmart/Barnes & Noble, etc., they don't master differently for these releases, do they? And is there anything printed anywhere on the packaging that denotes it's an exclusive edition, like the name/logo of the store or anything? I've never purchased a special edition of an album exclusive to a particular store. This shit is new to me. Hold my hand, tell me that everything is going to be okay.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Will You Still Love Me please. I know it was dismissed by people as generic but i still want to hear it :P

But given the last album's exclusives were just Lolita and Without You, its probably remixes or something... hmm

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

While I see the logic of it, why should "Lolita" and "Without You" be exclusives to the Target Edition of Born to Die - The Paradise Edition? The Paradise Edition comes with those two tracks on the Born to Die disc internationally, doesn't it? I don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be great to have two new tracks including "Burning Desire." I am hoping Target releases the EP with it as a bonus track...

It seems to cheap to have both CDs I mean the born to die paradise edition costs so much more than that, usually target will post the songs on the website track list so I think this must be really special as they haven't said anything yet

TZk1z.png