cola

Target exclusive Paradise

What about the fact that it's listed as Born to Die The Paradise Edition, not Paradise?

That implies that it's the double album that they're selling, and Without You and Lolita are already on the BTD portion of the Paradise Edition, so they're not going to be on there twice.

Also, to anyone who is familiar with exclusive editions from Target/Walmart/Barnes & Noble, etc., they don't master differently for these releases, do they? And is there anything printed anywhere on the packaging that denotes it's an exclusive edition, like the name/logo of the store or anything? I've never purchased a special edition of an album exclusive to a particular store. This shit is new to me. Hold my hand, tell me that everything is going to be okay.

Not for Alanis Morissette's most recent release (just a few months ago). As for printing, Target usually has a sticker on the cellophane wrapper and then sometimes they'll change the tracklisting. I've had a Target exclusive even exclude the tracks on the back tracklisting and instead had a paper insert.\

But the Target BTD lists WY and Lolita, so I'm sure it'll be the same as any retail version of Paradise, but with the bonuses listed on the back.

But the picture of it just says Paradise. So it doesn't make sense.

tumblr_mdc4b5Lusn1rkxb84o1_400.png

"Lana Del Rey, Born…Paradise Ed. with 2 Target-exclusive tracks, 8.99."

I guess they didn't write "Born to Die - Paradise Edition" 'cause it's kinda long. If they were just talking about the new album they would probably have written "Lana Del Rey, Paradise" since that's what it's called without "Born to Die".

last.fm  

tumblr_mdc4b5Lusn1rkxb84o1_400.png

"Lana Del Rey, Born…Paradise Ed. with 2 Target-exclusive tracks, 8.99."

I guess they didn't write "Born to Die - Paradise Edition" 'cause it's kinda long. If they were just talking about the new album they would probably have written "Lana Del Rey, Paradise" since that's what it's called without "Born to Die".

Oh not that picture!

From this post!

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/1167-target-exclusive-paradise/#entry27630