cola

Target exclusive Paradise

Were they on the Paradise Edition too? Or Just the single disc?

I don't know.

Target had the shelf tags saying BTD: Paradise edition but it was mislabeled since all they had was the EP.

I went through carts of unshelved CDs to look for Paradise. There were NO double discs which makes me think most retailers are only selling the EP

BzhmW.png

I don't know.

Target had the shelf tags saying BTD: Paradise edition but it was mislabeled since all they had was the EP.

I went through carts of unshelved CDs to look for Paradise. There were NO double discs which makes me think most retailers are only selling the EP

hmmm how odd!

So my target didn't have the deluxe either so I just got the standard.

I did however also go to best buy and got them to price match the target price and they did without any problems :)

Weird.

I honestly think most retailers in the US are only going to sell the EP. Target had BTD and Paradise side by side. You spend the same amount buying both separately.

BzhmW.png

Okay I had to create an account because this whole situation is such a cluster f****!

So I go to Target to get Born To Die: Paradise Edition and they only had Paradise. That is not what was advertised so I'm annoyed. I take the weekly ad that advertised it for $8.99 to Best Buy to see if they'd price match. They had two copies of BTD: PE, which hadn't even been put on shelves yet by 10:15 am, but they initially didn't want to price match for me because the Target edition was advertised with two bonus songs, so they weren't an exact match. I complained and they did give it to me for $8.99 (score!) but then I come home to discover that it's missing tracks #13-15 from Born To Die! Ugh.

If anyone else has this problem please let me know that I'm not alone.

So my target didn't have the deluxe either so I just got the standard.

I did however also go to best buy and got them to price match the target price and they did without any problems :)

I did the same thing and the cashier at Best Buy was a fan of Lana, but she didn't know about the re-release! I told her that it was worth the money even if she already bought BTD.

I need to check about tracks 13-15. I just immediately put in Paradise.

giffix-1.gif