matthewwwww.

Paradise edition missing tracks?

Also, i have a feeling that the way they're going to rectify this is lame: by offering free lossless (or maybe even 256 kbps mp3) downloads of the 3 missing tracks.

But I can get those illegally, don't they know that? :uh:

14417469274.gif

The more people who make an official complaint with Interscope here the more likely we are to get a official response:

https://getsatisfact...aradise_edition

One of the commenters there give phone numbers for Interscope:

The number to interscope is 310-865-5000. Ask to speak to Interscope records and they will transfer you over. The direct line (when not busy) is the same, but ends in 1000 (310-865-1000).

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

We can get them illegally in way higher quality

What? Way higher quality than lossless? 24 bit you mean? Erm...

One of the commenters there give phone numbers for Interscope:

I called. Twice. The first time i got disconnected and the second time they transferred me to the wrong department. Both times they were a teensy bit curt.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

They said they'd contact their manager and get back to me this week. *shrug* I guess I'll see if they really do...

Lol yeah right, these cunts will need to get back to 6000 people if this shit was true. Contact the manager? where is that cunt? sipping his latte downstairs in the lobby? get upstairs and get this shit sorted, we got fan lust we need to indulge ourselves in.

I just bought Born to die and paradise separately just to be safe, on BTD the paradise edition is it shiny the text?

TZk1z.png

lol @ america

lol

it's official, lana fucking hates the us. she's not touring there and she removed two/three songs from your cds.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lol yeah right, these cunts will need to get back to 6000 people if this shit was true. Contact the manager? where is that cunt? sipping his latte downstairs in the lobby? get upstairs and get this shit sorted, we got fan lust we need to indulge ourselves in.

You know...this stuff does happen. Sure, it's an egregious error, but not incredibly uncommon. It has nothing to do with an artist's manager.

And it has about as much to do with Lana as it has to do with each and every one of us individually.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein