matthewwwww.

Paradise edition missing tracks?

Can people stop shading Lucky Ones? It's fucking annoying seeing all the shit people talk of it. Jesus.

Don't be so sensitive, boo, it's the name of the game.

Can people stop shading Lucky Ones? It's fucking annoying seeing all the shit people talk of it. Jesus.

Seeing one of the best songs on BTD get such treat makes me bitter.

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..

Don't be so sensitive, boo, it's the name of the game.

What game? The one where we endlessly bash a song and make the people that like it feel unintelligent? It may be all in good fun but it's gotten to the point where I see this shit in almost every other thread. It's not just "I don't like Lucky Ones," either, it's some blatantly rude remark or some kind of "joke" target every time. You know, I fucking hate Dark Paradise, but I don't look for ways to put it down and shove my opinion rudely in people's faces in every other thread. It's like what Maru says, it's just become a huge circle-jerk of rude and overly sassy remarks and I'm tired of it. I'm in a bitchy mood already but this is how I feel about it so everyone can just deal with it. Okay.

14417469274.gif

What game? The one where we endlessly bash a song and make the people that like it feel unintelligent? It may be all in good fun but it's gotten to the point where I see this shit in almost every other thread. It's not just "I don't like Lucky Ones," either, it's some blatantly rude remark or some kind of "joke" target every time. You know, I fucking hate Dark Paradise, but I don't look for ways to put it down and shove my opinion rudely in people's faces in every other thread. It's like what Maru says, it's just become a huge circle-jerk of rude and overly sassy remarks and I'm tired of it. I'm in a bitchy mood already but this is how I feel about it so everyone can just deal with it. Okay.

You're right and I'm wrong.

Guest Maru the Cat

I was in HMV and I saw that all the Paradise Editions were sold out except for 1 :woot:

Then I remembered the deal with Americans missing tracks and then I got scared and didn't buy it :creep:

Someone at Interscope had one job. ONE JOB. :facepalm:

Where's that face palming polar bear when you need him?

*kinda wants a copy of this faulty album*

LOL, maybe it has collectors value in a couple of years? Ya never know :creepna:

1olt2g.jpg

*kinda wants a copy of this faulty album*

LOL, maybe it has collectors value in a couple of years? Ya never know :creepna:

It definitely will. But i don't think it'll be a particularly big/appealing/highly sought-after one.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein