Sitar

BREAKING: Lana Del Rey Gets Bangs

Bangs are TRANSFORMATIVE. If any woman in the world got bangs she would just shoot up (at least) 34% in attractiveness. It's true, there was a scientific study done on it once. I think it was done in Tulane, but it was also corroborated by researchers in Berlin. What, you don't believe me? I don't make things up!

Hey, been trying to convince my friend into getting bangs for the longest time, need to find this study if it's real.

Anyway, I hope the clip-on was a test so that she realized how great she looks and goes all out. Or wears the clip-on in the Cola video, even though clip-on bangs are kinda weird to me.

Hey, been trying to convince my friend into getting bangs for the longest time, need to find this study if it's real.

Haa, no, it's not real. It is merely my opinion on the matter. Tough crowd tonight. Just tell your friend that Monicker over at Lanaboards says so. I mean, that's just as good as scientific research, right? Cum on, bangs are where it's at.

tumblr_m12cmqIIZW1r64t0co1_500.gif

tumblr_lfdmtgZZiC1qa0abuo1_500.gif

tumblr_l3beedEEKI1qa1e2io1_500.gif

Chantal+Goya.jpg

DGWHj3H8eonkay8fG4qojxwgo1_r1_500.jpg

stevie_nicks_saucer_eyes.jpg

Kate_Bush_05.jpg

4e646595308ff.jpg

The+Ronettes.jpg

DEAR GOD, MAKE ME STOP

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Haa, no, it's not real. It is merely my opinion on the matter. Tough crowd tonight. Just tell your friend that Monicker over at Lanaboards says so. I mean, that's just as good as scientific research, right? Cum on, bangs are where it's at.

Aww, well I guess it's a sad state our world is in when that seems like a plausible study.

No okay you know what's awful? Not the bangs, that motherfucking jacket. It looks like something I would pull out at the op shop and think "why was this donated?" would not wear/10

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

No okay you know what's awful? Not the bangs, that motherfucking jacket. It looks like something I would pull out at the op shop and think "why was this donated?" would not wear/10

It's two things she loves... furry and Native Americany... but yeah. (She rocks it though. :defeated: )

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I was so, so, SO happy when I found out these were fake. I'll support her no matter what, because she's the Queen, but ... no. The bangs weren't working for her, in my opinion. Hid too much of her gorgeous features.  

I was so, so, SO happy when I found out these were fake. I'll support her no matter what, because she's the Queen, but ... no. The bangs weren't working for her, in my opinion. Hid too much of her gorgeous features.  

why u bump this 2 year old thread i came on here saw "BREAKING NEWS" and immediately thought this bitch had either surprise dropped honeymoon or been in a car accident.......  :crossed:

RVhKIwP.gif

why u bump this 2 year old thread i came on here saw "BREAKING NEWS" and immediately thought this bitch had either surprise dropped honeymoon or been in a car accident.......  :crossed:

I didn't realize it was old. She just came up with fake bangs again, and I figured this was a new post. Sorrrrryyyyyyy! :) 

I didn't realize it was old. She just came up with fake bangs again, and I figured this was a new post. Sorrrrryyyyyyy! :)

I think they're real this time...

I think they're real this time...

Oh really?! Man. I can't say I love them.  But the Queen can do whatever she wants. lol Thanks for updating me!