Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Zombie Apocalypse

I'mma do this again :creep:

• Overall theme: "Thank You Were Wrong" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • The song that plays when you kill your first zombie: "I'll Remember" by Madonna (I think I was in love with that zombie?)
  • The song that plays when getting chased by the horde: "Yayo" by LDR (OMG imagining my slo-mo ballet running as this plays)
  • The song that plays when you kill a loved one: "Time for Heroes" by The Libertines
  • The song that plays when you find a group of survivors: "Stache" by Lady Gaga
  • The song that plays when you meet the love interest: "Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken" by Camera Obscura
  • The song that plays at the final stand: "Ray of Light" by Madonna (Madonna stop it, the imagery of this :defeated:)
  • The song that plays when you think you've survived it all: "Best Friend's Brother" by the Cast of Victorious ( :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Why did I decide to do this and subject myself to this embarrassment?!)
  • The song that plays when you discover a bite mark: "Queen Bitch" by David Bowie
  • Ending credits: "We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed" by Los Campesinos! (Apt)\

Overall theme:

Save Myself - Kerli

A song inspiring visions of loneliness in the world, when it's just the protagonist, his wits and those finely tuned killing machines the protagonist is happy to call his own fists. He will save himself above all others. Survival of the fittest has set in.

The song that plays when you kill your first zombie:

Burial (Benny Blanco Remix) feat. Neon Hitch - Miike Snow

The first glimmers of emotion from a lone character in their newly overrun world. The social graces are still in place and the undead is given a proper wake by the protagonist. Though he puts his own safety first, he has not yet forgotten the world before everything went to hell. These things were humans at one point and they deserve the same respect as a human corpse, in his eyes. Whether this attitude will change in the future remains to be seen, but it seems unlikely that he'll be of the same opinion after months of torment.

The song that plays when getting chased by the horde:

Cannibal - Ke$ha

There are two foreseeable conclusions to what this song could mean. The first is slightly less...insane? In this case, the song is being sung by the Zombies, to the protagonist. "I'll eat you up" and all that jazz. The second is perhaps more cringe-worthy. This alternative is a role reversal. Our protagonist must face down the horde of the undead for his own survival. Upon their defeat, he feasts upon their flesh for sustenance. The situation has grown more desperate and his humanity is beginning to leave him.

The song that plays when you kill a loved one:

Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand

A contemplative song. The night after the death of this loved one is to be filled with visual hallucinations, brought on by auditory stimuli in what is likely to be the dark forest where our protagonist has taken shelter. He "dreams a nation of you", with "you" being the newly deceased family member or friend. He manages to take control of these dreams and, in the most overt display of Jungian psychology ever, saves the life of this person, in diametric opposition to his philosophy of "Save Myself". He is wrestling with what he perceives to be an existential crisis. If we follow the progression of the story, thus far, it seems that the next logical conclusion is that he resorted to cannibalism of this person (who he obviously cared about) in order to keep himself alive. The circumstances under which this person was killed does change the nature of said cannibalism, but our protagonist is obviously in the middle of a personal crisis.

The song that plays when you find a group of survivors:

Remain Nameless - Florence + The Machine

A clear indicator that our protagonist is either unsure of the reputation he has gained in his travels and travails, or that he wishes to keep from getting attached to the people he may later use for sustenance. He hopes to remain nameless as a separative measure, yet the survivors may still "Call him when they need him", implying that his tactic has not been entirely successful and a deeper connection has been formed with the band of ragtag survivors. This will make his potential slaughter of the group much more difficult.

The song that plays when you meet the love interest:

Mirrors - Natalia Kills

A sexually charged encounter in an abandoned motel drives our protagonist deeper into his basest instincts. Raw, animalistic and ultimately, erotic senses keep him from tearing his partner from balls to brain at first sight. Potentially, this lover has been living the same life as the protagonist, making the most of his lot in life and indulging deeply in the imbibing of human flesh. The perversion of their lifestyles draws them together, creating a bond so unfathomably strong that it would be quite impossible to break, without the pain of death's influence. The pair gorges themselves on the carnal pleasures of one another and the less high-concept pleasure of epicurean gluttony.

The song that plays at the final stand:

Heavy Hitter - Lana Del Rey

The realization sets in for our protagonist and deuteragonist that they are no longer humans. Their toxic relationship has led to a lifestyle impossible to keep up with for much longer. They resolve to join in a suicide pact, á la "lets change our DNA" by surrendering their bodies to the infection ravaging the human population. The deuteragonist comes across a Lamborghini and plans are made to use it as a resting place for their humanity. In the middle of a city street, the deuteragonist "opens up his butterfly doors" and calls to the undead. The two gain a lustful appreciation for the feel of human teeth puncturing their skin, as they lay in the seats that will soon be their final resting places.

The song that plays when you think you've survived it all:

Shampain - Marina & The Diamonds

After closing the doors of their vehicle, cutting themselves off from the horde outside, our dear protagonist pulls out a bottle of champagne. He smiles weakly to his lover across the car, as if offering a toast to their last moments together. He clumsily removes the cork and pours a glass for each of them. Our deuteragonist takes the proffered glass, raises it feebly, his body racked with the virus that would be his salvation and downs the whole thing in one gulp. The protagonist follows suit, toasting their demise and takes a long swig of the golden liquid. They have cut this champagne with Valium, to make their experience less painful. They "feel celestial".

The song that plays when you discover a bite mark:

My Blood - Ellie Goulding

Each man looks to his arms, as he lays in relative silence, waiting for the end to come. Blood seeps from wounds that could only come from inhumanly sharp teeth. They know that they won't be dying today, though. Instead, they will be joining a new phase of their lives. That is, one that will no longer force them to be bogged down in their emotions and life choices. This is their choice and only God knows, they're not dying, but they bleed now. This is the only solution to their problems. As the burden is lifted, their bodies are healed of what one might call perverse nature. At last, they are free.

Ending credits:

Franz Ferdinand - Outsiders

We've seen some change

But we're still outsiders

If everybody's here

Then hell knows

We ride alone

I've seen some years

But you're still my Caesar

With everything I feel

I feel you've already been here

The only difference is all I see is now all that I've seen

It's bright on the outside

The bright love the dark side

I know it's obvious

But sometimes

You just have to say it

So you don't feel so weak

About being such a freak

Or alone

Love'll die

Lovers fade

But you still remain there

Squeezing in your fingers

What it means for me to be

The only difference is what might be is now what might have been

When you saw me sleeping

You thought I was dreaming of you

I didn't tell you

That the only dream

Is Valium for me

The only difference is that

What might be is now

• Overall theme: Thomas Newman - Angela Undress
  • The song that plays when you kill your first zombie: Lana Del Rey - Burning Desire
  • The song that plays when getting chased by the horde: Lana Del Rey - Hundred Dollar Bill
  • The song that plays when you kill a loved one: Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick Titch - Hold Tight
  • The song that plays when you find a group of survivors: Lana Del Rey - Put Me in a Movie
  • The song that plays when you meet the love interest: Lana Del Rey - Gods & Monsters
  • The song that plays at the final stand: Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
  • The song that plays when you think you've survived it all: Michael Andrews - Liquid Spear Waltz
  • The song that plays when you discover a bite mark: Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
  • Ending credits: Thomas Newman - Still Dead

overall theme:
Closer - FKA twigs

the song that plays when you kill your first zombie:
Deja Vu - Katy Perry (cute)

the song that plays when getting chased by the horde:
Mary Jane Holland - Lady Gaga (LOL)

the song that plays when you kill a loved one:
Old Money - Lana Del Rey

the song that plays when you find a group of survivors: 
Love - Lana Del Rey

the song that plays when you meet the love interest:
Fashion Of His Love - Lady Gaga 

the song that plays at the final stand:
Castle - Halsey (a concept)

the song that plays when you think you've survived it all:
Power - Katy Perry

the song that plays when you discover a bite mark:
Monster - Lady Gaga ( IM LAUGJING)

ending credits:
 Diet Mtn Dew - Lana Del Rey
  •  

Overall theme:
I Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin

The song that plays when you kill your first zombie:

Little Bird - The White Stripes

The song that plays when getting chased by the horde:
Locket - Kilo Kish

The song that plays when you kill a loved one:
Goodnight Goodbye - The Julie Ruin

The song that plays when you find a group of survivors: 
Let's Go To The Forest - Kero Kero Bonito

The song that plays when you meet the love interest:
Flower - Liz Phair (LMAOOOOO)

The song that plays at the final stand:
Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows - Lesley Gore

The song that plays when you think you've survived it all:
Alone Again Or - Sara Lov

The song that plays when you discover a bite mark:
Bushel Hyde - Jessica Pratt

Ending credits:
Homos - The Frogs

giphy.gif

Overall Theme: She's Lost Control - Joy Division

The Song That Plays When You Kill Your First Zombie: I Won't Apologize - Selena Gomez and The Scene

The Song That Plays When Getting Chased By The Horde: Give You What You Like - Avril Lavigne

The Song That Plays When You Kill A Loved One: Raise Me Up (Mississipi South) - Lana Del Rey

The Song That Plays When You Find A Group Of Survivors: Hollywood's Dead - Lana Del Rey

The Song That Plays When You Meet The Love Interest: Dum Dum - Lana Del Rey

The Song That Plays At The Final Stand: Tell Me It's Over - Avril Lavigne

The Song That Plays When You Think You've Survived It All: Lover To Lover - Florence and The Machine

The Song That Plays When You Discover A Bite Mark: Motel 6 (Vicarge) 

Ending Credits: Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne 

........ Low key picturing a zombie orgy party in Motel 6 lmao  :creep: 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593