lola

iPod Shuffle Game for the stupid and unimaginative Billy

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt:
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic:
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage:
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post:
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested:
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog:
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying:
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine:
  • The song that plays while your house burns down:
  • The song that plays during your funeral:
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating:
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey):
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole:
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey:

:smiles:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Lily Allen 'The Fear'
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: John Lennon 'Dear Yoko'
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: ABBA 'Take a chance on me'
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: MJ 'Blame it on the boogie'
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Marina and the diamonds 'Homewrecker'
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Lana Del Rey 'Damn You'
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Frank Sinatra 'The Lady Gaga is a tramp'
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Britney Spears 'Outrageous'
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Britney Spears 'I'm not a girl, not yet a woman'
  • The song that plays during your funeral: ABBA 'Dancing Queen' :defeated:

• The song that plays while you're masturbating: Lana Del Rey 'Put me in a movie'
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Madonna 'Holiday'
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: No Doubt 'Don't speak'

Did i do it right?

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Children of the bad revolution - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Hundred Dollar Bill - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Diet Mtn Dew - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Queen of Vagina ( :shy: ) - Majela Zeze Diamond
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: National Anthem Nexus Demo - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Lana Del Rey - Video Games
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Jump - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Jump (Demo) - Lana Del Rey screaming because I got them two together
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: I'm Indebited to you - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Dum Dum - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Birds Of A Feather - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Haddaway - What is love? OMG LMFAO!
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Cola - Lana Del Rey

LKE FUCK ME SERIOUSLY OH MY GOD SOME OF THESE SONGS ARE ABOUT THE THINGS... ASDFGHJKL

Some of them are the total opposite though, (Continues laughing at what I sing for the love of my life, and while Soileau's licking my asshole)

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Without Emotions - Combichrist :lmao:
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: For K Part 2 - Lana Del Rey (omg imagining myself doing the yell at 1:51 drunk lol)
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Brainwasher - Daft Punk (FUUCCKKKK YESS PERFECT RAMPAGE SONG)
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Cactus In the Valley - Lights
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: I Was Made for You - She & Him (oh come here officer)
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Snowed In - Breathe Carolina
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Mississippi - Paula Cole
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Lucky - Britney Spears :lmao:
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Violent Youth - Crystal Castles
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Automatic - Nicki Minaj :lmao:
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: The Hours - Beach House (the song title, OH GOD :lmao:)
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Tidal Wave - The Killers (ahhh yes <3)
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Summer Nights (feat. Christian TV) - Millionaires (appropriate)

14417469274.gif

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Evanescence - Bring Me To Life :creepy:
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: The Human League - Don't You Want Me
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Girlicious - Maniac
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Adele - Someone Like You
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Madonna - Falling Free
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Britney Spears - That's Where You Take Me
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Britney Spears - Oops!... I Did It Again :shh:
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: B*Witched - Blame It On The Weatherman
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Lana Del Rey - Lolita
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: - Willow Smith - Whip My Hair :brit:
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): 5ive - If Ya Gettin' Down
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Britney Spears - Strangest Love
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Train - Drive By

tumblr_maa2d9B0T51r8fe7uo1_250.giftumblr_maa2d9B0T51r8fe7uo2_r1_250.gif

:creepna: finally a game for me (just gonna shuffle through ALL my music collection to make it *fun*)

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: KISS - You Matter to Me ( :toofloppy: )
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: The Ronettes - I wish I Never Saw the Sunshine
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: David Bowie - Get Real :creep:
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Nina Simone - Music For Lovers
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Lana - WIthout You
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Lauryn Hill - Tell Him
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: David Bowie - What in the World :usrs:
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Lana - Video Games
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Michael Jackson - Threatened
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Lana - Blue Jeans ^_^
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Marilyn Manson - Running to the Edge of the World (it's quite romantic tbh)
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: EWE WEWEW @ Bradley. Lana - Hit and Run :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Tony Bennett & Gaga - The Lady is a Tramp :shy:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

LDR, Lana Del Rey, BigButtBilly:

• The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: play - iamamiwhoami
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Animal - Ke$ha
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Grow A Pear - Ke$ha
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Little Earthquakes - Tori Amos
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: City Of Delusion - Muse
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Saltkin - Purity Ring
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Body Electric - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Boots & Boys - Ke$ha
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Living Dead - Marina and the Diamonds
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Senior Living - Röyksopp
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Gramma - Lizzy Grany wat fjLhO.png
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): y - iamamiwhoami
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Air War - Crystal Castles
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Yayo - Lizzy Grant

I seriously need to get some songs with more interesting titles.

last.fm  

Warning: My iTunes is so diverse.

The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt:

• Trash Magic )Miss America)- Lana Del Rey

The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic:

• Coffeeshop Soundtrack- All Time Low

The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage:

• Hello- Beyoncé

The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post:

• Heartless- Kanye West

The song that plays while you're being arrested:

• Happy Now- No Doubt

The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog:

• Electric Feel- MGMT

The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying:

• Mermaid Motel- Lana Del Rey

The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine:

• Homewrecker- Marina &The Diamonds

The song that plays while your house burns down:

• Remedy- Little Boots

The song that plays during your funeral:

• I Wanna Be Where The Boys Are- The Runaways

The song that plays while you're masturbating:

• Radar- Britney Spears

The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey):

• Party- Beyoncé

The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole:

• Many Shades of Black- Adele

The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey:

• Mailyn Monroe- Lana Del rey.

Beautiful

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Lana Del Rey-Million Dollar Man
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Lana Del Rey-Blue Velvet
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Brian Jonestown Massacre-Here it comes
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Thåström-The Haters
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: The Doors-Waiting for the sun
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: The National-A Reasonable Man
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Lana Del Rey-Serial Killer
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: PJ Harvey-C'mon Billy
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Lana Del Rey-America
  • The song that plays during your funeral: The Doors-L.A woman
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: The Brian Jonestown Massacre-Jesus
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Talking Heads-Found A Job
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Talking Heads-Girls Want To Be With The Girls
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: John Martyn-Cocaine

hahaha this got wierd.

At night, disco goddess

The straight-girl thirst for HDB's diqq is killing me :creepy:

The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: "Postcards from Italy" - Beirut

The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: "Art Star" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: "Summertime Sadness" by LDR (wherein I'm rampaging in the pouring rain with my gown tornado'ing around me)

The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: "Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother

The song that plays while you're being arrested: "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears

The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: "Being from Jersey Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry" by Cobra Starship

The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: "Nude as the News" by Cat Power (This combination is artsy as fuck!)

The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: "Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure

The song that plays while your house burns down: "Hometown Glory" by Adele (also artsy image)

The song that plays during your funeral: "Come When You Call Me America" by LDR

The song that plays while you're masturbating: "Slow Motion" by Patrick Wolf

The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce

The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: "Teenage Angst" by Placebo

The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: "Every Man Has His Wish" by LDR

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: Plague - Crystal Castles
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Little Girls (Demo) - LDR
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Yayo (Demo) -LDR
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: A Day At A Time - Ellie Goulding
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Gramma - LDR
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Losing Grip - Avril Lavigne
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Under the Sheets - Ellie Goulding
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Pawn Shop Blues (Demo) - LDR
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Dum Dum - LDR
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Pale Flesh - Crystal Castles
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Lights - Ellie Goulding
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: Born to Die - LDR (that's weird)
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Video Games (Remastered) - LDR

4r9w86.jpg

• The song that plays while you're sticking your finger up your butt: P!nk - Catch Me While I'm Sleeping
  • The song that plays while you're getting drunk because you're lonely and pathetic: Olivia Newton-John - Hopelessly Devoted to You
  • The song that plays while you're going on a quick, sick rampage: Jay-Z / Linkin Park - Jigga What / Faint
  • The song that plays while you're vandalizing someone's post: Michael Jackson - Beat It
  • The song that plays while you're being arrested: Toni Braxton - You Mean the World to Me
  • The song that plays while someone's beating up your dog: Cocaine 80s - Nothing
  • The song that plays while lolalitahey watches a video of you crying: Joss Stone - Girl, They Won't Believe It
  • The song that plays while someone's fucking you on a pinball machine: Alicia Keys - A Woman's Worth :facepalm:
  • The song that plays while your house burns down: Travis Porter - Make It Rain
  • The song that plays during your funeral: Nancy Sinatra - My Baby Cried All Night Long
  • The song that plays while you're masturbating: Meek Mill / Big Sean - Burn
  • The song that you sing for the love of your life (lolalitahey): Electrik Red - 9 to 5
  • The song that plays while Soileau's licking your arsehole: The Wu-Tang Clan - Rivers of Blood :facepalm:
  • The song that plays while you're having sex with lolalitahey: Trey Songz - Inside :facepalm:

Mine are always so basic. :defeated:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I started doing this but the first one was "Cabaret" and now I'm google image searching Liza Minelli and getting a total lady boner. So I guess this isn't happening after all.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg