Sign in to follow this  
PBM4526

Paradise Expected To Sell 65-70k In Its First Week

Now the question is how accurate they were with their choice of words. Does that mean the one disc version a.k.a Paradise the EP will sell this much, or The Paradise Edition? I can hardly imagine the EP selling so well whereas the two disc set has been largely, if not exclusively advertised as a re-release to boost sales since double discs count double for the charts.

Guest Maru the Cat
The Weeknd from XO/Republic is on track to move 95-105k

Off topic, but he's one of my favourite artists and I have to say this: he previously released 27/30 tracks on his album for free about a year ago. So proud, it goes to show that people will pay for and reward quality music. :')

Off topic, but he's one of my favourite artists and I have to say this: he previously released 27/30 tracks on his album for free about a year ago. So proud, it goes to show that people will pay for and reward quality music. :')

If Lana did this with her leaked stuff, I'd still buy it check it out from the library and rip it. :oh:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

She's almost matching XTINA who has been on the scene as an established artist w/ a loyal fan base for... how many years? This is really great for an EP, esp since she hasn't hit "mainstream" success. Her team has to be thrilled

Exactly what I was gonna say.

This really does go to show how big her fanbase is growing to be. People are catching on.

H0bDaqU.gif

She's selling better than I anticipated here in the UK with no promo. I walked into HMV yesterday and there was only 4 copies left (believe me when I tell you there was multiple shelves of the album at the start of the week!)... if she was to score a performance on the X Factor next month THE ALBUM WOULD BLOW UP!

And as for these Floptina comments, I am gutted because Lotus is a great album but it appears she's aiming for another Bionic bomb :crying: ... but what did she expect? She needs to hitch that curvy butt of hers over here and belt like her career depended on it (which it does!) on national television!

tumblr_makarz57Yq1qfbwk4o1_250.gif