AndreLuvsU

Lana Del Rey will attend the NRJ Music Awards

This morning, in front of her hotel in Paris, a famous French Radio & TV journalist came out after doing an interview with Lana Del Rey and he confessed that she will attend the NRJ Music Awards 2013 at the end of January (the 26th apparently), in Cannes !

However, tbh, that show is so rigged... Still glad that she will make another appearance in France again !

255956qrcodes.jpg

Yes this is suckiest award show EVER! First, just like for the EMA, people who vote are all 11 to 19 so the Best Male/Female is always given to less deserving but good looking entertainers. To be polite.

2nd, people are sitting and so the ambiance is weird for a popish award show.

up45I.gif

The NRJ Awards are the worst ceremony ever. They only give award to the artist who are actually participate to the ceremony, the others can fuck off. I hate them.

Especially, they also stopped giving awards to some artist like Britney or Gaga but they simply gave awards to " artists " like LMFAO ....

6139385_orig.png

This morning, in front of her hotel in Paris, a famous French Radio & TV journalist came out after doing an interview with Lana Del Rey and he confessed that she will attend the NRJ Music Awards 2013 at the end of January (the 26th apparently), in Cannes !

However, tbh, that show is so rigged... Still glad that she will make another appearance in France again !

C'est magnifique! let's go to France! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

She wasn't at the ceremony and she hasn't been nominated in any category. Trust me .. i watched the hole ceremony. It was the worst ceremony ever ... the best song and the honor award was gifted to ... PSY 

:deadbanana:

2wn4whw.png

She wasn't at the ceremony and she hasn't been nominated in any category. Trust me .. i watched the hole ceremony. It was the worst ceremony ever ... the best song and the honor award was gifted to ... PSY 

Well ew. Gangam style is horrible. Why people are still stuck on it?

qqAZ3mU.png