deeth

Regina Spektor

New album alert! This just landed in my inbox.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for signing up to my email list! I hope this little letter finds you doing well and happy!

So, I wasn't just doing nothing all of this time (though I did do nothing some of the time :-)

I also made a record. A new one. With all new songs on it.

It's titled Remember Us To Life and it comes out on September 30, 2016.

Here are some facts and logistics of it all.

There's a standard edition with 11 songs and a deluxe edition with 14.

You can listen to "Bleeding Heart" on Spotify, Apple Music, or your favorite streaming service tonight after midnight eastern time, or for free on my online store, you will get a download of the first song "Bleeding Heart" right away, and then 3 more songs before the release date.

My online store has all the formats, plus an option for clear double vinyl with a lithograph if you want to be fancy!

You can listen to "Bleeding Heart" on Spotify, Apple Music, or your favorite streaming service tonight after midnight eastern time, or for free on my website starting tomorrow (7/22).

More news and tour dates coming soon, but for those of you in the Chicago area, I'm taping an episode of PBS Soundstage on July 29th. Tickets are on sale now!

Thanks so much for listening and reading and take good care of yourself!

Till soon!
regina

http://store.warnermusic.com/warner-bros-records/artists/regina-spektor.html

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I listened to Bleeding Heart, and I'm not really into. I don't think it lives up to any of her previous songs. I may change my opinion, but I hope the other songs to come will be better tbh. Hope my opinion changes lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i love the new song. i wasnt a fan of the last album and i didn't like bleeding hearts too much, but this is really incredible tbh. v aggressive chill. idk. i think it's spooky and catchy and i'm totally cool with that.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I'm really liking Small Bill$! It has a cool feel to it. I believe Regina has created something very different and incredible with this new record.We'll see how it goes :popcorn:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

New track "Older and Taller" now available!

I'll update with a link when I find one.

Edit:

Also, I found some lyrics from the song Obsolete in an article:

"This is how I feel right now / Obsolete manuscript / No-one reads and no-one needs."

a guy I'm seeing introduced me to her and GOD ! I've only listened to 2 albums so far (remember us to life and Far) but I'm soooo into her

My absolute favorite is Man Of A Thousand Faces closely followed by Genius Next Door and Bleeding Heart

RVhKIwP.gif