Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Kate Nash

I own a copy of "My Best Friend Is You", I bought it in a misic shop without knowing who she is and well, that was the way I got to know her. Her music is ok to me, I even like it.

And the wind I know it’s cold

Anyone has "A is for Asthma"? Is not available in my country and I can't buy it :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Anyone has "A is for Asthma"? Is not available in my country and I can't buy it :(

Can someone help me with this? Is only available on iTunes and Amazon in the UK.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Listening to the new EP...what's your fave, LDR? I haven't finished yet, but I am liking "Fri-end?" a lot.

Death Proof is a masterpiece, but I also love I want a boyfriend with a car

Oh Kate Nash. When I discovered her years ago she was the only artist whose music I listened on replay

But she changed a lot

too much

I've lost interest 

Sadly 

:noparty: 

same happened to me but I'm still trying... she's very talented

Can someone help me with this? Is only available on iTunes and Amazon in the UK.

I have the song if you still need it (i'm 3 years late but ok)

"I launched a kickstarter campaign to fund my 4th album. I want u 2 be my label, pre-order the record here"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/919815019/kate-nash-is-making-a-record

Excited for her 4th album, I hope she can do it in the way she wants. Her voice is great even though she screams sometimes, she has really fun songs and a great songwriter.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Death Proof is a masterpiece, but I also love I want a boyfriend with a car

same happened to me but I'm still trying... she's very talented

I have the song if you still need it (i'm 3 years late but ok)

"I launched a kickstarter campaign to fund my 4th album. I want u 2 be my label, pre-order the record here"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/919815019/kate-nash-is-making-a-record

Excited for her 4th album, I hope she can do it in the way she wants. Her voice is great even though she screams sometimes, she has really fun songs and a great songwriter.

Please share the song with me :)

Today her new EP Agenda came out.

Gotta check it out

Didnt know she released something

Omg I love Kate her first album besides the singles is a bit shit but girl talk and mbfiy were great

What's everyone's favourite Kate Nash song mine is kiss that grrl

mine is Labyrinth

Mfhp.gif

http://picosong.com/iAwA/

this is such a great song :')

Thank you so much! :D