TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I need to vent.

Anyone who knows me a bit knows how much I've stanned Sky for years on end, but I am just so plain tired of her career and the way she deals with everything. I'm getting to the point where it's even annoying me seeing her Instagram account or her tweets (even though I don't play on unfollowing).

I'm sick of her announcing something today and it eventually taking years (YEARS!) to be released. I'm sick of Sky teasing us with songs that will never (NEVER!) come out (Song 1 from SoundCloud says hi alongside a bunch of other snippets). I'm also sick of how she deals with her career and all this ~I can't release music, poor me~ (when we know she came up with the whole Night Time, My Time in basically one and a half month).

I find it hard to believe she has so many problems within the label because she's not even relevant enough for producers to keep her from releasing music and the label being so hard on her (is she?). If you can't release your music, then just leak it for at least you'll remain a bit relevant. It's not like we're still in 2010/2011 when EMI tried to sell her as ~Hurricane Lolita~ and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars on super expensive producers and all.

Considering Sky is my soulmate and I've been by her side for literally almost seven years and I'm finding it difficult to remain a fan, I wonder how many fans/admirers/followers she's already lost for being one of the messiest artists in the music industry.

I need to vent.

Anyone who knows me a bit knows how much I've stanned Sky for years on end, but I am just so plain tired of her career and the way she deals with everything. I'm getting to the point where it's even annoying me seeing her Instagram account or her tweets (even though I don't play on unfollowing).

I'm sick of her announcing something today and it eventually taking years (YEARS!) to be released. I'm sick of Sky teasing us with songs that will never (NEVER!) come out (Song 1 from SoundCloud says hi alongside a bunch of other snippets). I'm also sick of how she deals with her career and all this ~I can't release music, poor me~ (when we know she came up with the whole Night Time, My Time in basically one and a half month).

I find it hard to believe she has so many problems within the label because she's not even relevant enough for producers to keep her from releasing music and the label being so hard on her (is she?). If you can't release your music, then just leak it for at least you'll remain a bit relevant. It's not like we're still in 2010/2011 when EMI tried to sell her as ~Hurricane Lolita~ and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars on super expensive producers and all.

Considering Sky is my soulmate and I've been by her side for literally almost seven years and I'm finding it difficult to remain a fan, I wonder how many fans/admirers/followers she's already lost for being one of the messiest artists in the music industry.

lol problems with her label my ass.

she is just too lazy to do anything music wise lol

playboy is easy, writing good music isn't.

a BTS pic of her video for Love In Stereo (I think?, i dont remember) that got scrapped because they shot it in VHS and the recording was messed up

OMG Did you save the pic :defeated:

Album Collaborators:

Mike Dean

Ariel Rechtshaid

Ariel Pink

Justin Raisen

Rahki

Charles

Primal Scream

+ others she can't talk about

- Fairly large amount of songs / possibly a double album

- Guardian video is planned to happen soon