TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i'm so here for a double album,

with amazing package, cover and booklet :flutter:

I think we'll be lucky if we even get a physical release this time  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I expect a 10 song album, Itunes version has a remix, japanese version has a demo as bonus tracks. Only two music videos and the album artwork is from her Playboy shoot. Guardian is not on the album, neither is anything she ever teased. No promo, no singles, just Sky ranting about how she was not allow to use a pic of her nipples as an album cover and how this offended her so much she does not feel like doing this era. One and a half year later she will announce "Sadism which will be teased until 2026 before she just drops the project.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I expect a 10 song album, Itunes version has a remix, japanese version has a demo as bonus tracks. Only two music videos and the album artwork is from her Playboy shoot. Guardian is not on the album, neither is anything she ever teased. No promo, no singles, just Sky ranting about how she was not allow to use a pic of her nipples as an album cover and how this offended her so much she does not feel like doing this era. One and a half year later she will announce "Sadism which will be teased until 2026 before she just drops the project.

hVpTAP2.png

I don't know how she expects to release a double album if she has 0 support from her label to release even a standard release...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

ugh I wish she would tour just so she can earn enough to get out of her contract or something, I don't really know but there must be a way for her to find something better...

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

ugh I wish she would tour just so she can earn enough to get out of her contract or something, I don't really know but there must be a way for her to find something better...

I'm 90% sure its not her record label that's the problem at this point.

I'm 90% sure its not her record label that's the problem at this point.

This, all these delays are her fault.

This album takes forever as NTMT took forever because every 6 months she changes the direction of the album.

For almost two years she kept saying that "Guardian" is the first single, that she will release the demo, that she will record a music video but she won't. I'm pretty sure at the end we're gonna get an EP with Guardian and other songs that won't fit the whole "Masochism" theme.

Maybe she will change the name and theme...

At this point I don't want this new album anymore, I rather have ALL the shelved albums and pretend that NTMT is her 5th and final album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm sorry but I just in my heart do not believe a word she says about anything. She constantly lies about release dates/information/etc and then complains that she's so busy, accepting minor roles in irrelevant films, DJing, and modeling (which she really doesn't even do anymore). Then when she does schedule a performance (for a charity nonetheless), she gets "sick"? And she expects me to believe she got a sinus infection from sitting around her house all day posting memes and the 8 old pictures of her and her friends on instagram? She's not fooling a damn person, we all know how she got a sinus infection. And she can miss me with that writers block or "I'm not feeling creative" nonsense as if she isn't putting in half the effort that every one of her peers does expecting twice the outcome.