TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Hey everyone. I joined this forum just to post in this thread since it seems like the only active Sky one anywhere.

I was completely obsessed with Sky when One came out, I won a copy of the single and a signed copy of As If! when that came out too. After that I stopped following her as much, idk why. I liked Lost In My Bedroom and You're Not The One but I didn't really listen to NTMT properly because it wasn't really the style of music I liked at the time. I saw her in Mexico City at Corona Capital in 2014 which was an incredible experience, even though I didn't know all of the songs. 

Anyway lately my music taste has changed and I'm completely obsessed with NTMT and I hate myself for not appreciating it sooner lol.

Hey everyone. I joined this forum just to post in this thread since it seems like the only active Sky one anywhere.

I was completely obsessed with Sky when One came out, I won a copy of the single and a signed copy of As If! when that came out too. After that I stopped following her as much, idk why. I liked Lost In My Bedroom and You're Not The One but I didn't really listen to NTMT properly because it wasn't really the style of music I liked at the time. I saw her in Mexico City at Corona Capital in 2014 which was an incredible experience, even though I didn't know all of the songs. 

Anyway lately my music taste has changed and I'm completely obsessed with NTMT and I hate myself for not appreciating it sooner lol.

the transition from pop sky to alt sky was sooooo hard for me too (Omg I'm jealous of the cds)

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

the transition from pop sky to alt sky was sooooo hard for me too (Omg I'm jealous of the cds)

Ikr? I still remember when One came out, I was obsessed within the first ten seconds. I wanted a pop album so badly but now I'm glad she's making the music she's making. 

I'll try to find the CDs and post pics (I'm ashamed for not knowing where they are exactly lol).

Ikr? I still remember when One came out, I was obsessed within the first ten seconds. I wanted a pop album so badly but now I'm glad she's making the music she's making.

I'll try to find the CDs and post pics (I'm ashamed for not knowing where they are exactly lol).

try the NTMT b-sides also if you haven't, they're amazing

H0bDaqU.gif

Eh, is there someone who's actually pretending the "One" demo is not leaked when it was put online on the 5th of January 2011?

I wish an old Sky song would leak for real.

I don't have this version. Can I get a link please?