TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Did she released anything else than Guardian teaser and the album's name? I'm completely lost

A few photoshoots, a couple of snippets on IG, and the title "Gaslight", which is a possible song title. She claims it could be a double album and that visuals are very important to the album. Some registered titles/leaked titles such as Mourning After.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

A few photoshoots, a couple of snippets on IG, and the title "Gaslight", which is a possible song title. She claims it could be a double album and that visuals are very important to the album. Some registered titles/leaked titles such as Mourning After.

Thats a hefty claim for someone who hasn't put out solo material in over 3 years.

This was also a good thread and I just ended up reading like over 40 pages.

IDK sometimes what's happening with Sky but I guess Masochism is (finally?) coming but for late 2017...

Well... at least she'll be doing shows... 

Just Wondering: Did she ever mention what happened to Love in Stereo video?

and also I'm pretty sure I'm not insane but I swear that back in 2014 she had a teaser with Heavy Metal Heart on her Instagram with the caption "Sky Ferreira X *Music Video Director (Pretty sure it was Grant Singer.........)* #HEAVYMETALHEART...hinting a music vid...

and also that "original" guardian preview... or am i crazy and just imagined all these things???? rip

IDK sometimes what's happening with Sky but I guess Masochism is (finally?) coming but for late 2017...

and also I'm pretty sure I'm not insane but I swear that back in 2014 she had a teaser with Heavy Metal Heart on her Instagram with the caption "Sky Ferreira X *Music Video Director (Pretty sure it was Grant Singer.........)* #HEAVYMETALHEART...hinting a music vid...

and also that "original" guardian preview... or am i crazy and just imagined all these things???? rip

I dont remember that but Heavy Metal Heart SHOULD have had a video for sure. Its my favourite on NTMT :(

yep that did happen. same with love in stereo. she never came through tho