https://twitter.com/skyferreira/status/844316028217700352

I died

My album is starting to shape up quite nicely inside of my head

2018 here we go

Just wanted to post that here haha, damn you're fast  :P

inside of my head

I'm officially done with her

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I've been following/unfollowing her on instagram ever since 2014 cause every time some tiny bit of info on Masochism went around I was like "YES I NEED TO KEEP UPDATED"

Then nothing happened for 6 months except 10 random photo posts each day that had nothing to do with anything, so i was like "fck this im out"

And the cycle continues.....

:lange: :lange: :lange: FKA TWIGS AND SKY ARE PULLING THE SAME BULLSHIT AND IT'S KILLING ME, LADIES :lange: :lange: :lange:

But its not like FKA hasn't released anything in 4 years XD

I'm not the biggest Sky fan in the world, having only discovered her about half a year ago and only using a handful of her songs, but even I'm getting a bit tired of this. I'll continue to silently wait for new material anyway.

te deseo, cariño

Even though I hope for a great album, I also hope that Masochism will flop hard considering sales. Her lazyness needs to be punished.

I would be shook if she actually had a good first week lmao.

No single, the hype around this girl just vanished... No idea of wtf she's doing...

I think that "it will worth the wait" but at same time it's just bad.

Waiting  for the tracklist to come out with no Guardian or anything we thought before.

SwampGirl n

Im 100% sure she's trolling cause she knows how pissy we all get

She's not like, super popular to afford that kind of 'luxury'.. If she's trolling, then she's incredibly stupid TBH... Ppl will start to hate her, and she'll become just another junky  :rip:

She's not like, super popular to afford that kind of 'luxury'.. If she's trolling, then she's incredibly stupid TBH... Ppl will start to hate her, and she'll become just another junky :rip:

She's not doing it to be popular, but she's fully aware of how much everyone is thirsting 4 a new record and is just teasing. We know she is hard at work

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She's not doing it to be popular, but she's fully aware of how much everyone is thirsting 4 a new record and is just teasing. We know she is hard at work

I know that she's not doing it to be popular, that wasn't my point.. The point it, it's stupid to troll or whatever she's doing 'cause she has a small fan base and ppl will start to leave and hate her because of her way of doing things

I know that she's not doing it to be popular, that wasn't my point.. The point it, it's stupid to troll or whatever she's doing 'cause she has a small fan base and ppl will start to leave and hate her because of her way of doing things

No they won't. She knows they won't, you're silly if you think that is the case

OAjeWdG.jpg?1