TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I love her but I am a Hater for this level of pettiness. Leak them

This defines me, really: "I love her but I am a hater."

Thanks for bringing so much meaning to my life.

hack her 

uE1Hp0K.gif

I'm up for someone hacking her. Probably the only singer who 'deserves' it right now

Kinda like how i wished Grimes was hacked so we could hear that whole album she deleted, but its gone forever so :"(

but if Masochism never comes out I will UNFAN sky forever, not sorry x

I'm not following Sky that closely (I can't even call myself a fan, I guess) but, as I recall, she delayed "NTMT" few times, too. Also changed shitloads of names for some reason. Maybe she has a problem with her record company?

Soooo, is there somebody who can pm me Pretty Dull, Rancid Girl and Suck/Lick My Twit? I found Look At You myself.

I'm not following Sky that closely (I can't even call myself a fan, I guess) but, as I recall, she delayed "NTMT" few times, too. Also changed shitloads of names for some reason. Maybe she has a problem with her record company?

Soooo, is there somebody who can pm me Pretty Dull, Rancid Girl and Suck/Lick My Twit? I found Look At You myself.

The label kept pushing it back, the title changed as the albums were shelved. She has known issues with her label.

Pretty Dull hasn't leaked

BzhmW.png