TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Bringing this thread to life (at least for a short time), do you have a link to IRL?? I know it's now old movie or whatever, but I wanna watch it again. I've found it somewhere on Tumblr I think, but can't anymore.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Does anybody know where I can find Libertin Dune magazine online? I really want Sky's cover and the only place I could find it only shipped in Japan.  :defeated:

Hi, I bought it there (with the number 6) : http://bookofdays-shop.com/?pid=117399662

Don't be scared, this is Sky cover (Soko is on the other side). It was expensive with shipping rates but it came really fast.

And I saw Baby Driver, she has small scenes but really important ones ! The kind of small scenes where a lot of people will just say "oh it is a small scene, it is not important" and they will be totally wrong : in a little time the scene gives a lot of informations about the hero and most of all it is maybe the most beautiful scene of the movie (which is not nothing, considering that the entire movie is beautiful, it's a masterpiece and the most personal one of Edgar Wright).

Edgar Wright didn't choose her just because of her face or because he likes her, it makes sense why he chose her and her cover of Lionel Ritchie is, if i'm not wrong, the only song done specifically for this movie and it has sense too (it's part of the story and part of a beautiful, beautiful scene). She's absolutely perfect for the role (even if haters will always find a reason to mock her) and in my opinion he really captured her singularity and her greatness. It's a small part but a wonderful one, more important than it seems. I'm really glad and proud of her that she collaborated with one of my heroes for his most gorgeous movie and his most personal one.

Honestly don't even believe we will get a single tbh. I knew not to expect the album this year cause she made that clear but like she hasn't even come through with her promise of festivals and shows this summer? Anyway, I've learnt not to expect anything from Sky otherwise I will be disappointed for sure.

Tbh I used to be obsess(ion available now on iTunes but not the Canadian store idk why)ed with her

and now I'm visiting this thread out of casualty and I don't know I dont even think I'm excited for this new album 

First we feel; then we fall.