TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I'm seeing Baby Driver on Wednesday just for her. I think her cover of Easy has more screentime than her role in the movie lol

Yes but you'll see, the song and her scene are connected, it is not here for nothing haha. she's here shortly but Edgar really captures a part of her greatness espiecelly in the way he uses her song and the scenes are gorgeous. can't wait to see it again, i have to wait until july 19 :D

I saw baby driver yesterday, and I didn't knew she was on the movie until I saw her name in the opening credits, She had such a small screen-time but she looked beautiful and her cover "Easy" was amazing!

I know that her sophomore album will be released in 1000 years, but I really want her to release it, I hope her plan to release a single by the end of the year will come true, cuz' I really need new music from her after keeping us dry for three+ years.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

She was in Twin Peaks this week!! She didn't perform and I don't know what significance her character will play yet, but I'm pretty sure she's going to be important.

She was only in like the last two minutes. She was pretty good, it was short but yeah I remember hearing her character is important. 

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived