TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She was only in like the last two minutes. She was pretty good, it was short but yeah I remember hearing her character is important. 

Considering Lynch wrote the part specifically for her, I expect good things for her character. Get that exposure Sky

redline

lol at least halsey can release music and has the $$$ to make cool videos, poor sky 

lmfao, her music is ok for a day if you're in the mood, her videos and image are already tiring.. she's based off Sky anyway, it's matter off time till she dissapear or her 1000 bi-nameadissease kill her

lmfao, her music is ok for a day if you're in the mood, her videos and image are already tiring.. she's based off Sky anyway, it's matter off time till she dissapear or her 1000 bi-nameadissease kill her

she's not based on sky for using wigs and neon lights, this is so stupid lol. and btw i don't want to compare them or say that halsey is better than sky, but right now, no matter your opinions, halsey is in a better place than her. releasing music, doing concerts and making videos... what is sky doing? being sick on instagram stories and posting low quality selfies

she's not based on sky for using wigs and neon lights, this is so stupid lol. and btw i don't want to compare them or say that halsey is better than sky, but right now, no matter your opinions, halsey is in a better place than her. releasing music, doing concerts and making videos... what is sky doing? being sick on instagram stories and posting low quality selfies

no, Sky didn't invent wigs and neon lights but the way she used them in her video NTMT, Halsey is in the better place thanks to Chainsmokers, which she later dissed like a real ungrateful bitch, also Halseys label is investing money in the promo while Sky's label won't even buy her a happy meal... I mean it's not that Sky is doing nothing, all the acting she's doing lately is actually a big deal

no, Sky didn't invent wigs and neon lights but the way she used them in her video NTMT, Halsey is in the better place thanks to Chainsmokers, which she later dissed like a real ungrateful bitch, also Halseys label is investing money in the promo while Sky's label won't even buy her a happy meal... I mean it's not that Sky is doing nothing, all the acting she's doing lately is actually a big deal

yes, i know it's not sky's fault but still, she shouldn't """drag""" halsey, cause right now she's actually building up a career while she's doing small parts on films & becoming irrelevant in the music industry. but who cares i still love sky and i'll be screaming "YAS SKYYY" when masochism gets released.

yes, i know it's not sky's fault but still, she shouldn't """drag""" halsey, cause right now she's actually building up a career while she's doing small parts on films & becoming irrelevant in the music industry. but who cares i still love sky and i'll be screaming "YAS SKYYY" when masochism gets released.

tbh, But Halsey basicly dragged the whole industry in less than 3 tweets and 2 interviews

Two bad albums

What was the tweet anyway

she liked this:

BuBzGqv.jpg

she released 2 albums already, when will sky? 

I'd rather wait a few years and have 2 albums of actual quality as opposed to the cloned garbage that Ratsey tries to pass off as "music"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'd rather wait a few years and have 2 albums of actual quality as opposed to the cloned garbage that Ratsey tries to pass off as "music"

i'd rather wait 2, or 3 years... but 5 years? i don't think the wait will give the album a better quality, watch adele for example, she waited years and her comeback was boring and basic