TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i'd rather wait 2, or 3 years... but 5 years? i don't think the wait will give the album a better quality, watch adele for example, she waited years and her comeback was boring and basic 

But that's Adele's thing, to be basic and boring

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

New post https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqSylylZ0M/?taken-by=skyferreira&hl=it

I have been very quiet about what's going on with my music for a few reasons. Mostly it's because I've been working on it. I have been working on several other projects. I'm very excited about it all. I was genuinely stuck at the mercy of other people before (for almost years at this point).No matter how hard I tried,it was beyond me.I couldn't say anything because of the possibility that it would make things worse. Being silent or "politically correct" wasn't much help either. It felt way worse tbh. It has been genuine tasking on my soul & so frustrating. I stuck to my guns & that makes the process a lot longer than you would expect it to. There are so many factors to it all that would be silly to get into. I didn't wait this long to put out something that meets the bare minimum for some.GOD BLESS a majority of those people are now out of my way & those problems are being fixed. For the first time in a very long time I have a support system to help me (music wise). It's only up from here. I'm starting to be in a good place creatively/overall & I'm very excited to put out new stuff & I can't promise that you'll like it ~~everyone is different~~BUT I can promise that anything I put out myself is & will be whole hearted & 100000000 dedication. I am planning on making something and putting out something soon. xoxoxoxoxxx

honestly think she needs to take responsibility. i love her but she since all these delays with masochism, i've felt she is blaming everyone but herself (ironic since she has i blame myself lol)

What hairstyle do you think she's going to go with soon? I'm thinking that, maybe another couple barely there movie cameos, another haircut (maybe a color change) and then maybe a single that doesn't end up making Masochism which ends up coming out in 2021.