TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I know this girl's music career has been dead and buried on after NTMT but that album is really damn good though.. so whats good lately? i know that she did this whole week/month of showing snippets in ha instagram story...

Its still the best debut album of all her peers, there's no other way we'd all still be checking her thread if not

Its still the best debut album of all her peers, there's no other way we'd all still be checking her thread if not

I'll agree to disagree. NTMT as an album for me did not age well, some tracks did, but not the album as a whole. The only reason I still check for her is because the Ghost EP is a timeless classic.

I met Sky a few days ago  :flutter: I went to a Marching Church concert (her boyfriends band) and suddenly I realized I was standing right next to her. I wanted to say something like "So where's masochism??" but I just told her I loved her music lmao and she was like "thanks". But she was extremely pretty and looked really healthy.  :flutter:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I met Sky a few days ago  :flutter: I went to a Marching Church concert (her boyfriends band) and suddenly I realized I was standing right next to her. I wanted to say something like "So where's masochism??" but I just told her I loved her music lmao and she was like "thanks". But she was extremely pretty and looked really healthy.  :flutter:

That's amazing! Hope I get to see her someday too :)

Also (yeah, where's masochism sis?)

xo

You should have dragged her and stole her phone 

if this is true that's good but she looks scary skinny on her insta

You should have dragged her and stole her phone 

I really should!

if this is true that's good but she looks scary skinny on her insta

She definitely is very skinny (even though I think scary is an exaggeration) but I just remember her hair and skin looking kind of bad and unhealthy a bout a year ago or something. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

She definitely is very skinny (even though I think scary is an exaggeration) but I just remember her hair and skin looking kind of bad and unhealthy a bout a year ago or something. 

I dont remember that her hair ever stopped looking dead :P

Sky said on an Instagram post that her fans keep telling her that her album is never coming but also said she's writing it and that she was blocked by others lmao

I'm truly sick about this, she keeps saying the same old things. And the fact that she's still writing it? Lmao bye

Every time I think of Sky, I come to understand what it's like to deeply love someone but HATE them at the same time.

I find it frustrating/depressing how I've been stanning this girl for seven years now and that I first heard of her because of MySpace in January 2010 and it's fucking SEPTEMBER TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN and she only has one album out and three 5-song EPs. LOL.

Seasons come and seasons go and her excuses are always the same, her words are the same, everything is the same. If I loved her less, I would surely have deleted all of her music and unfollowed her everywhere because I hate her attitude.

She's still my soulmate though and I love her.