4847 replies to this topic

#4841 ONLINE   djkarenbee

djkarenbee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Time Online: 6d 10h 37m 28s

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

can we share some of our fan made albums? I like seeing what you girlies created in ur libraries  :flutter:
This is the tracklist i use for Cry Baby (probably not very accurate but oh well)

1. One
  2. 17
  3. Haters Anonymous
  4. Obsession
  5. Too Many Boys
  6. Touch & Go
  7. Paper Doll
  8. Sex Rules
  9. 99 Tears
  10. 108
  11. Traces
  12. Hallucination (feat. Coco Morier)

• BLURRYFACE likes this

#4842 OFFLINE   BLURRYFACE

BLURRYFACE

MΛSOCHISM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationLost in My Bedroom
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 20d 4h 8m 34s

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

In order to add some more to the masterpost BLURRYFACE created:

- There are no demo versions of "Touch and Go" and "Paper Doll." The demos are fake, they've been edited and leaked in lower quality than the versions we have. I can confirm that as I'm the one who leaked the full "Paper Doll."

- Sky also covered "The Man Who Sold the World" live and a cappella.

- "Bleach" isn't a real song. It's the way Sky uploaded the "Red Lips" snippet back in 2011.

- "Sakura Night" isn't a song by Sky. Sakura Night is a band which has a song called "Sky Ferreira."

- There is a final and demo version of "Shiny Toy."

- There are two versions of "The Woods," the alternate version hasn't leaked yet.

- "My Space" isn't Sky. Edit: When I leaked "My Space" in 2012, Sky confirmed herself she wasn't the one singing. (She did the same thing to "C'est La Mort" but we all know it's her, Sky didn't want it to leak though because it was one of her first recorded songs when she was 15).)

- "I'm Not Alright" was meant for both I'm Not Alright and I Will, the working titles of the debut. Full lyrics to the song were posted by Sky.

- "Boys" was meant to the track #5 on the album and the version meant for I Will was different.

- "Werewolf" was meant for I Will and it was the closing track on the album.

- "Flirt" isn't a real title. It wasn't a title given to the supposedly "Kiss and Tell" snippet that leaked (and which was never confirmed to be the full song).

Well, that's enough for now; :creep:

Thanks king! You have more?  :creep:

• Jordan and djkarenbee like this

❝I'm pretty sarcastic, and sometimes that doesn't come across on the Internet. It seems like I'm being rude or stupid.❞ - Sky Ferreira

#4843 OFFLINE   HEARTCORE

HEARTCORE

pull up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts
  • Locationsonic bliss
  • Time Online: 97d 23h 51m 48s

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

can we share some of our fan made albums? I like seeing what you girlies created in ur libraries  :flutter:
This is the tracklist i use for Cry Baby (probably not very accurate but oh well)

1. One
  2. 17
  3. Haters Anonymous
  4. Obsession
  5. Too Many Boys
  6. Touch & Go
  7. Paper Doll
  8. Sex Rules
  9. 99 Tears
  10. 108
  11. Traces
  12. Hallucination (feat. Coco Morier)

Spoiler

• National Anthem, BLURRYFACE, Cult Leader and 1 other like this

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

#4844 OFFLINE   callmedecember

callmedecember

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Time Online: 5d 8h 39m 48s

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

- There are no demo versions of "Touch and Go" and "Paper Doll." The demos are fake, they've been edited and leaked in lower quality than the versions we have. I can confirm that as I'm the one who leaked the full "Paper Doll."

- "Bleach" isn't a real song. It's the way Sky uploaded the "Red Lips" snippet back in 2011.

- "Sakura Night" isn't a song by Sky. Sakura Night is a band which has a song called "Sky Ferreira."

- There are two versions of "The Woods," the alternate version hasn't leaked yet.

- "My Space" isn't Sky. Edit: When I leaked "My Space" in 2012, Sky confirmed herself she wasn't the one singing. (She did the same thing to "C'est La Mort" but we all know it's her, Sky didn't want it to leak though because it was one of her first recorded songs when she was 15).)

- "I'm Not Alright" was meant for both I'm Not Alright and I Will, the working titles of the debut. Full lyrics to the song were posted by Sky.

- "Boys" was meant to the track #5 on the album and the version meant for I Will was different.

- "Flirt" isn't a real title. It wasn't a title given to the supposedly "Kiss and Tell" snippet that leaked (and which was never confirmed to be the full song).

SKY FERREIRA MASTERPOST

* NO DOWNLOADS *

REGULAR TEXT
Indicates songs that have been leaked onto the internet, released un-commercially, or performed live.

BOLD TEXT
Indicates original songs that are confirmed to be real but are unleaked and unavailable for public listening.

ITALICIZED TEXT
Indicates unconfirmed. The song titles herein are speculation based entirely on rumors from fans and other unreliable sources.

UNDERLINED TEXT
Indicates songs that have been leaked onto the internet but, only a snippet.

ALBUMS

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

Spoiler

I'm Not Alright

Spoiler

I Will

Spoiler

Night Time, My Time

Spoiler

Masochism

Spoiler

FEATURED

Spoiler

SINGLES

Spoiler

UNRELEASED

Spoiler

NOTE:
If there's anything missing, please tell me and I'll add it to the list. Also, if I got some info wrong please tell me, so that I can change it later on.

P.S. I didn't add the official remixes to the list btw.

:D   WELL I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS COMPLETE YOUR DISCOGRAPHY    :D ~

Well... it looks like I'm going to spend my whole weekend arranging my discography.

• BLURRYFACE and Cult Leader like this

tumblr_ovk2ahYRbh1u97m2ho1_500.gif

#4845 OFFLINE   301

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 4h 23m 35s

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:52 AM

ummm i need those dynamite state, whatcha gonna do & the woods alt versions tf how did i not know those existed

• Homewrecker69 and BLURRYFACE like this

#4846 OFFLINE   comeintomybedroom

comeintomybedroom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,206 posts
  • Time Online: 371d 19h 17m 48s

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:06 AM

official youtube upload lol might as well do something while shes doing nothing

• Khris, HANA, BLURRYFACE and 1 other like this

#4847 OFFLINE   gort9999

gort9999

Drug Dealer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Time Online: 7d 4h 54m 46s

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

Spoiler

the covers  :defeated:

also I want a copy of each album, but im too shy to ask for a reaally accurate masterpost

Sky Ferreira major releases:

2010 17 - Single
         Obsession - Single
         One - Single

2011 As If! - EP

2012 Ghost - EP

2013 Night Time, My Time
         Night Time, My Time: B-Sides Part 1 - EP

After 2013 we have gotten NOTHING but misc releases as:
         2Cellos' "Bang Bang" (which is a cover)
         Ariel Pink's "My Molly 2.0" (which is kinda like a cover as well)
         G-Dragon's "Black" (which, again, is kinda like a cover/alternate version)
         DIIV's "Blue Boredom (Sky's Song)" (she's not even singing there)
         David Lynch's compilation "Blue Velvet" (again... a cover)

The Jesus and Mary Chain's "Black and Blue" and "The Two of Us" (two duets and the second one is kinda like a cover too)
         Commodores' "Easy" (once again, a cover)

She has at least 5 shelved albums:
         Cry Baby (pop songs, like "As If! - EP")
         Wild at Heart (electronic + acoustic-driven songs, like "Ghost - EP")
         I'm Not Alright (a mix of acoustic-drive songs + alternative sound, like some of the NTMT rejects as "Pretty Dull")
         I Will (some NTMT songs appear here in their original versions, like "You're Not the One" and "24 Hours" which were more rock-ish and simpler)
         Masochism (she already recorded many songs for it and we know for sure she will scrap them and change the album name)

She has at least 1 shelved EP:

Night Time, My Time: B-Sides Part 2 (confirmed songs: "I'm Not Alright" and "Pretty Dull")

To be honest, it sucks being her fan all these years.

Also it's quite hard to tell which unreleased track was recorded for which album.

Swamp Girl was meant for "Wild at Heart" during the electronic phase but she also recorded "24 Hours" at the same time which was meant for the re-named album "I'm Not Alright" and later went to "I Will" before re-naming it to "Night Time, My Time"... MESS.

SKY FERREIRA MASTERPOST

* NO DOWNLOADS *

REGULAR TEXT
Indicates songs that have been leaked onto the internet, released un-commercially, or performed live.

BOLD TEXT
Indicates original songs that are confirmed to be real but are unleaked and unavailable for public listening.

ITALICIZED TEXT
Indicates unconfirmed. The song titles herein are speculation based entirely on rumors from fans and other unreliable sources.

UNDERLINED TEXT
Indicates songs that have been leaked onto the internet but, only a snippet.

ALBUMS

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

Spoiler

I'm Not Alright

Spoiler

I Will

Spoiler

Night Time, My Time

Spoiler

Masochism

Spoiler

FEATURED

Spoiler

SINGLES

Spoiler

UNRELEASED

Spoiler

NOTE:
If there's anything missing, please tell me and I'll add it to the list. Also, if I got some info wrong please tell me, so that I can change it later on.

P.S. I didn't add the official remixes to the list btw.

:D   WELL I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS COMPLETE YOUR DISCOGRAPHY    :D ~

:oprah: TFW how yall guys get this 

• Jordan, BLURRYFACE, I Come In Peace and 1 other like this

#4848 OFFLINE   FrankNotOcean

FrankNotOcean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Time Online: 29d 56m 21s

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:56 PM

Spoiler