TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

are you stupid ? it's not up to her to release the album but to her fucking label. It took her YEARS to release her debut album, she wrote and produced 2 whole other albums before releasing NTMT.

This happens very often with relatively small artists with big labels, see Charli who hasn't released an album in 3 years and has to release free mixtapes to get the music out there.

It's annoying not to have music but don't blame it on her or supposed "lies" when it's literally not her fucking fault

Ok but there's no point in keep telling her fans that she is about to release new music and the just pretend like nothing happened. That's what we all mad about lol

are you stupid ? it's not up to her to release the album but to her fucking label. It took her YEARS to release her debut album, she wrote and produced 2 whole other albums before releasing NTMT.

This happens very often with relatively small artists with big labels, see Charli who hasn't released an album in 3 years and has to release free mixtapes to get the music out there.

It's annoying not to have music but don't blame it on her or supposed "lies" when it's literally not her fucking fault

even though this isnt the point, and i dont keep up with xbox, but isn't she on her own label....

Can someone just leak Guardian already? We all know she scrapped Masochism so she will never release it herself... I'm so disappointed in her. 

People can't leak it cause no one has it.

"❤️I AM PLAYING FIRST SHOW (I've only played festivals/one off sets etc) IN A VERY LONG TIME IN DECEMBER ❤️ It will be a full set 

I made specific merch exclusively for this show 
I plan on playing new songs (not sure how many due to health reasons) 
It will be fun 

Sky"

fail to understand how health problems will stop her from playing new songs but not old songs but ok sky 

So the merch we were supposed to get months ago is only going to be available at this show that might happen, and she might do a new song if she's not sick  :deadbanana:  :lmao:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived