TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I thought we closed this book on this Soko nonsense years ago but I guess not so here we go

Did Soko borrow heavily from Sky's physical look during the NTMT era for her MDDMR era? Yes. Does Soko's music sound like Sky Ferreira's? No.

ByDJg9u.gif

Soko's one album era in early 2015 that was slightly similar to Sky's visual aesthetic has nothing to do with the fact that Sky refuses to make and put out music of her own so we're just gonna close the book on that whole conversation and hold Sky accountable for her own inactions.

tenor.gif

Idk maybe she's more relevant than even her fanbase thinks

I have no doubt that she's relevant in the pill-head Soundcloud artists scene, especially since most of those artists base their entire visual aesthetic off of 2013 tumblr posts and trends

Didn't Sky said that merch is coming in November?

I think it's already December.  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So idk if this is news to anyone, but I met someone who works at Sky's label and he said they're not currently working on anything with Sky. Like she's still signed with them & she usually does her own thing and then brings it to them, but apparently they aren't aware of anything coming remotely soon from her.

i loved the song from baby driver AND i really want to watch this movie but unfortunately i will have to see kevin spacey's ugly ass face

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

So idk if this is news to anyone, but I met someone who works at Sky's label and he said they're not currently working on anything with Sky. Like she's still signed with them & she usually does her own thing and then brings it to them, but apparently they aren't aware of anything coming remotely soon from her.

Lmao *pretends to be shocked*

idk how that's possible when she's posted about being in the studio over a few months period and throughout the years teased mixing sessions from her laptop.

I think she handles everything herself and usually submits the final works for approval