• Please log in to reply
4968 replies to this topic

#4961 OFFLINE   301

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 7h 18m 34s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

So idk if this is news to anyone, but I met someone who works at Sky's label and he said they're not currently working on anything with Sky. Like she's still signed with them & she usually does her own thing and then brings it to them, but apparently they aren't aware of anything coming remotely soon from her.

NOT surprised at all

• Madrigal likes this

#4962 OFFLINE   sxcx

sxcx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLA
  • Time Online: 16h 30m 19s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:40 AM

So idk if this is news to anyone, but I met someone who works at Sky's label and he said they're not currently working on anything with Sky. Like she's still signed with them & she usually does her own thing and then brings it to them, but apparently they aren't aware of anything coming remotely soon from her.

and what I mean by this is that if she has worked on any music, she hasn't brought it to her label yet so idk how "soon" she'll be releasing it. Of course this is just what I've heard, it might not be 100% true, but just wanted to share some tea with you all. :))

• KillForLove and I Come In Peace like this

#4963 OFFLINE   FrankNotOcean

FrankNotOcean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Time Online: 29d 16h 53m 1s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:43 AM

At this point she could just admit she doesn't want to do music anymore it'd be less annoying than "soon" but really it's just another cheap ass photoshoot

• I Come In Peace likes this

Okay but like??

#4964 OFFLINE   KillForLove

KillForLove

Vinyl Record Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • Time Online: 49d 11h 2m 57s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:41 AM

LMAO so what you're telling us is that this whole time she's been crying "I have to do everything on my own, my label doesn't help" is because she doesn't even reach out to the label for help?..............Shocking.

Honestly her victim complex is getting old

e0p7lt9.gif

#4965 OFFLINE   West Coast

West Coast

flying to the moon again

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Locationtopanga canyon
  • Fan Since:June 2012
  • Time Online: 308d 3h 36m 10s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:57 PM

delete the thread

tumblr_inline_oth0iwP2iK1qc7g7w_540.gif

#4966 OFFLINE   bummersummer

bummersummer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 42d 3h 57m 27s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

i really don't get all the hostility tbh. as long as she's not scamming anyone (like pulling a gofundme on her fans), who tf cares when or if she releases new music - i mean, sure, i'd like another album and i'd like that preferably right now, but then again she doesn't owe me shit. i'd legit lose it if i had random people demanding me shit on the reg lmao, she should be a lot blunter and less polite than she is instead of making excuses (and apparently bullshit ones, no less) that clearly only make things worse for her.

• RadiantEdits likes this

#4967 ONLINE   Masochism

Masochism

Iwannastartawar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,749 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Time Online: 81d 20h 34m 10s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:21 PM

i really don't get all the hostility tbh. as long as she's not scamming anyone (like pulling a gofundme on her fans), who tf cares when or if she releases new music - i mean, sure, i'd like another album and i'd like that preferably right now, but then again she doesn't owe me shit. i'd legit lose it if i had random people demanding me shit on the reg lmao, she should be a lot blunter and less polite than she is instead of making excuses (and apparently bullshit ones, no less) that clearly only make things worse for her.

the thing is: she keeps saying her music si coming soon since 2015. that's what we're all mad about

• Jean and I Come In Peace like this

#4968 OFFLINE   bummersummer

bummersummer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 42d 3h 57m 27s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:27 PM

the thing is: she keeps saying her music si coming soon since 2015. that's what we're all mad about

i know, and that is what i blame her for. people continuously harass her abt it and she's clearly not strong enough to say 'fuck you all, it comes out when it does' so she def helped create this mess for herself. this being said, i don't doubt her mental health issues at all, she seems fragile and insecure af and imo that's the main reason why she's always making excuses. but yeah, fan entitlement is one helluva drug and i def don't envy her position rn, lol.

• Masochism and I Come In Peace like this

#4969 ONLINE   Masochism

Masochism

Iwannastartawar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,749 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Time Online: 81d 20h 34m 10s

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

i know, and that is what i blame her for. people continuously harass her abt it and she's clearly not strong enough to say 'fuck you all, it comes out when it does' so she def helped create this mess for herself. this being said, i don't doubt her mental health issues at all, she seems fragile and insecure af and imo that's the main reason why she's always making excuses. but yeah, fan entitlement is one helluva drug and i def don't envy her position rn, lol.

i don't doubt her mental health either, i wish her well and hope she gets better. but i also hate being constantly told "new music soon xo" and then watching her doing nothing at all. but at this point we're all kinda used to it so...  :diva:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users