TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So idk if this is news to anyone, but I met someone who works at Sky's label and he said they're not currently working on anything with Sky. Like she's still signed with them & she usually does her own thing and then brings it to them, but apparently they aren't aware of anything coming remotely soon from her.

NOT surprised at all

So idk if this is news to anyone, but I met someone who works at Sky's label and he said they're not currently working on anything with Sky. Like she's still signed with them & she usually does her own thing and then brings it to them, but apparently they aren't aware of anything coming remotely soon from her.

and what I mean by this is that if she has worked on any music, she hasn't brought it to her label yet so idk how "soon" she'll be releasing it. Of course this is just what I've heard, it might not be 100% true, but just wanted to share some tea with you all. :))

LMAO so what you're telling us is that this whole time she's been crying "I have to do everything on my own, my label doesn't help" is because she doesn't even reach out to the label for help?..............Shocking.

Honestly her victim complex is getting old

i really don't get all the hostility tbh. as long as she's not scamming anyone (like pulling a gofundme on her fans), who tf cares when or if she releases new music - i mean, sure, i'd like another album and i'd like that preferably right now, but then again she doesn't owe me shit. i'd legit lose it if i had random people demanding me shit on the reg lmao, she should be a lot blunter and less polite than she is instead of making excuses (and apparently bullshit ones, no less) that clearly only make things worse for her.

i really don't get all the hostility tbh. as long as she's not scamming anyone (like pulling a gofundme on her fans), who tf cares when or if she releases new music - i mean, sure, i'd like another album and i'd like that preferably right now, but then again she doesn't owe me shit. i'd legit lose it if i had random people demanding me shit on the reg lmao, she should be a lot blunter and less polite than she is instead of making excuses (and apparently bullshit ones, no less) that clearly only make things worse for her.

the thing is: she keeps saying her music si coming soon since 2015. that's what we're all mad about

the thing is: she keeps saying her music si coming soon since 2015. that's what we're all mad about

i know, and that is what i blame her for. people continuously harass her abt it and she's clearly not strong enough to say 'fuck you all, it comes out when it does' so she def helped create this mess for herself. this being said, i don't doubt her mental health issues at all, she seems fragile and insecure af and imo that's the main reason why she's always making excuses. but yeah, fan entitlement is one helluva drug and i def don't envy her position rn, lol.

i know, and that is what i blame her for. people continuously harass her abt it and she's clearly not strong enough to say 'fuck you all, it comes out when it does' so she def helped create this mess for herself. this being said, i don't doubt her mental health issues at all, she seems fragile and insecure af and imo that's the main reason why she's always making excuses. but yeah, fan entitlement is one helluva drug and i def don't envy her position rn, lol.

i don't doubt her mental health either, i wish her well and hope she gets better. but i also hate being constantly told "new music soon xo" and then watching her doing nothing at all. but at this point we're all kinda used to it so...  :diva:

within 60 days? why can't she just give a fucking release date? i bet she is just hoping within 60 days she will have something worth releasing 

anyway i'm not gonna hold my breath but come through sky

I haven't really been following her instagram, how many times has she cancelled and made us wait? Maybe she won't this time...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e