TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

somebody explain to me the sky/soko feud please

Soko had blonde & short hair during her second album. And produced songs using guitars.

Suddenly people thought it was a copy or something.

It also started to get "stronger" after the whole Halsey mess. Some people swear Soko was the copy while others think it's Halsey. I think her tweets were subtweets for Halsey since no way Soko had any success to bother Sky as a "Copy making success"

She's actually nice and do have a thread here on Lanaboards

Bonus:

https://twitter.com/ferreiraupdates/status/496083887702167552

Hi, nothing's coming.

DEAL anigif_sub-buzz-7122-1500068596-1.gif?do WITH anigif_sub-buzz-7122-1500068596-1.gif?do IT.

25443176_10215159234245283_4801622464292

"It's a series of songs (not my album)..." oh...

so...

The mixcxtape virus arrived I guess

Why is she talking about being ill in EVERY single post? :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

so we're getting a bunch of new songs in early 2018.. does she mean an EP? And when is early 2018? Is that like January, February? Or could it mean March/April too? :( And she said it''s not the album, so does that also mean the album isn't coming anytime soon :hdu:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When can we expect to hear new music from you?

I’m going to put out a series of songs before my album. I have been dealing with health issues, so I don’t feel ready to put out an album, because it requires a lot more [work]. It’s an EP that is heavily visual, and the videos will all connect to each other in an abstract way. The visual component isn’t necessarily a concept, it was more of an excuse for me to make videos for all the songs. [laughs] I do think my songs stand on their own with or without a music video, but I feel that my work represents me more when I get to do the visual stuff [too]. 

It’ll be starting to come out in February, or March, for sure. There’s a group of people I’m working with, and it’s exciting because I’ve never written with so many girls before. There’s a girl that’s writing the EP with me. There are very specific things I wanted to write, and I could write on my own, but I knew she could bring another element of what I wanted to the music. I am experimenting a little more, and that’s why it’s an EP, too — [so I can] have fun with it.

https://t.co/EmSCktTADB

not my bitch ass thinking she finally gave us the first teaser for the visual ep when she posted the snippets of the project she directed. i guess we're gonna have to wait a few more weeks years.

i76mrxw.png 

When can we expect to hear new music from you?

I’m going to put out a series of songs before my album. I have been dealing with health issues, so I don’t feel ready to put out an album, because it requires a lot more [work]. It’s an EP that is heavily visual, and the videos will all connect to each other in an abstract way. The visual component isn’t necessarily a concept, it was more of an excuse for me to make videos for all the songs. [laughs] I do think my songs stand on their own with or without a music video, but I feel that my work represents me more when I get to do the visual stuff [too]. 

It’ll be starting to come out in February, or March, for sure. There’s a group of people I’m working with, and it’s exciting because I’ve never written with so many girls before. There’s a girl that’s writing the EP with me. There are very specific things I wanted to write, and I could write on my own, but I knew she could bring another element of what I wanted to the music. I am experimenting a little more, and that’s why it’s an EP, too — [so I can] have fun with it.

https://t.co/EmSCktTADB

the girl is fucking sandy no doubt, and its gonna be more masochist-pop

its probably like the shit she teased on soundcloud but her in that red bob wig and blue water shit, + guardian

So she's said that she is releasing a new EP in Feb/March... so hopefully we'll be getting the album in the same year also. I mean, she said that she doesn't talk about something unless it's finished, but she has mentioned an album when describing the EP, she said "its not my album", which is implying that there IS an album and it must be finished. So now i guess we just have to wait for her to get better mentally and hopefully she will release it! :flutter:

I'm probably reaching though

So she's said that she is releasing a new EP in Feb/March... so hopefully we'll be getting the album in the same year also. I mean, she said that she doesn't talk about something unless it's finished, but she has mentioned an album when describing the EP, she said "its not my album", which is implying that there IS an album and it must be finished. So now i guess we just have to wait for her to get better mentally and hopefully she will release it! :flutter:

I'm probably reaching though

tenor.gif

she's got nothing. there won't be anything worth talking about any time soon. there will just be another whiny excuse.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

tenor.gif

she's got nothing. there won't be anything worth talking about any time soon. there will just be another whiny excuse.

Has she ever said that she's finished music and is ready to release it in the past though? I'm a new stan so..

Since 2015 she's saying her new album will come that year (same for 2016 & 2017) so...

maybe she means it this time