TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky in an insta live video before she sets her whole studio and album storage on fire, the day before release

I'd drive to her house burn her drugs, delete her contact # for David Lynch, leak all her unreleased, & throw out all her hair dye. Then, I'd put on a post it note, on her front door, I'd put "release masochism" & I'd hire Playboy bunny's to stalk her for a month.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I'd drive to her house burn her drugs, delete her contact # for David Lynch, leak all her unreleased, & throw out all her hair dye. Then, I'd put on a post it note, on her front door, I'd put "release masochism" & I'd hire Playboy bunny's to stalk her for a month.

I ACTUALLY SCREAMED LMFAOOOO 

but seriously, get her away from this grandpa bc he's taking up too much of her time for stupid soundtrack features or whatever :oprah3:

I ACTUALLY SCREAMED LMFAOOOO

but seriously, get her away from this grandpa bc he's taking up too much of her time for stupid soundtrack features or whatever :oprah3:

I'm glad I gave you a cackle & TEA!! IT'S TERRIBLE!! She makes me furious at times! Like how?!? If it's really that hard to release shit make your own label also vroom vroom recordings. Or record actual album stuff & not soundtracks when you're not sick!! Also, if she's sick why is she posting pics of being in the studio? Shouldn't she be in bed resting?

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I'm glad I gave you a cackle & TEA!! IT'S TERRIBLE!! She makes me furious at times! Like how?!? If it's really that hard to release shit make your own label also vroom vroom recordings. Or record actual album stuff & not soundtracks when you're not sick!! Also, if she's sick why is she posting pics of being in the studio? Shouldn't she be in bed resting?

omg ikr shes so dumb i hate her now

Make sure you dont miss the hair bleach! the least we can do for her in make sure her hair doesnt have to go through hell again

I find it really funny that Sky constantly plays the victim when she is in fact really LUCKY that she still has fans. She signed a fucking contract mid-2009, we’re in February 2018 (EIGHTEEN!!!) and she has one (ONE!!!) album.

A lot of people have been supporting her since the first standalone singles in 2010 and the impression I get is that she doesn’t fucking care. This whole “the label won’t let me” is also a fucking lie because back in 2010/2011 Capitol invested MILLIONS on her for the Bloodshy & Avant tracks and so on.

If it takes so long for her to come up with something cohesive, be like Tinashe or Charli and feed her fans with mixtapes or whatever. Stop lying about being sick all the time, it’s just plain stupid. Sometimes it feels Sky records music as if it was an obligation.

Rant over.