TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I've come to the conclusion that sky was killed and replaced by an evil lizard clone that's main goal is to drain the gay's life essence by waiting for her music to drop :oprah3:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I've come to the conclusion that sky was killed and replaced by an evil lizard clone that's main goal is to drain the gay's life essence by waiting for her music to drop :oprah3:

I beIieve this :oprah3:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Also If she manage to release something, it won't be songs she recorded past 5 years it will be 10 random songs she recorded 5months before the release, the rest will be scrapped/shelved, all the snippets she teased + Guardian are never going to see the light

What Jim said PLUS the fact that back then she used to tease snippets of songs that will never be released is just so irritating.

In all honesty, I don’t even think Sky has some older songs. Forget about the final version of “Untouchable,” and many songs from years and years ago, they’ll never be released and they’re not being held by any traders.

Only “One Way to Heaven” could ever leak. Unless someone hacks Sky and steal new material, the only thing that could leak is that songs. Some songs that people used to have years ago are now lost forever since Ahmed went to jail and the other Scottish guy threw away his PC.

since when were you clairvoyant? :oprah3:

I did a seance for her dead career and found the answers

200.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Leak One Way To Heaven, I'm not alright, Swamp Girl & One Man Show

and Untouchable

Old tumblr hackers probably have all these songs in some old PC and just forgot they exist just like Sky about her own music

why hasn't her label dropped her?  :rip:  she hasn't submitted music for five years, and they aren't asking

1, cuz shes doing film promo.

but 2, usually labels drop artists out of nowhere if the artist is making them lose money. but in this case, they are waiting for sky to release something. 

Leak One Way To Heaven, I'm not alright, Swamp Girl & One Man Show

and Untouchable

Old tumblr hackers probably have all these songs in some old PC and just forgot they exist just like Sky about her own music

Out of these, only “One Way to Heaven” could see the light of the day.

selena gomez mamaged to release three songs amd two music videos while dealing with lupus

selena gomez menaged to release three songs amd two music videos while dealing with lupus

oop

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

In the comments of her post she said that she suffers from an auto immune disease... yall what if she can't release music because she has lupus

Autoimmune covers many illnesses. I have it and it's nothing like lupus. It's chronic but it does not stop me from doing anything. I'm not speaking for sky bc it affects everyone different but just saying, that can't really be the excuse :P