TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

One day around 2014 I was listening to Sky and my brother just randomly walked into my room and asked who was singing and I replied "Sky Ferreira" (I think it was when I started to get obsessed) and he just blank stared and I was like "WTF bitch"

He went like "Sounds like a familiar name", later asked if she was a blonde girl with really long hair and at first I denied but then realized that yeah, she had really long blonde hair when younger and then he just freaked out like "OH MY GOD I KNOW THIS GIRL FROM MYSPACE I TALKED TO HER BEFORE WHAT IS THIS" and just logged like into his myspace after all these years but there was nothing but still he swears that they spoke over Myspace and he was just freaking out she had a full record out...

I always die thinking about this :creep: 

I love this soundcloud snippet

One day around 2014 I was listening to Sky and my brother just randomly walked into my room and asked who was singing and I replied "Sky Ferreira" (I think it was when I started to get obsessed) and he just blank stared and I was like "WTF bitch"

He went like "Sounds like a familiar name", later asked if she was a blonde girl with really long hair and at first I denied but then realized that yeah, she had really long blonde hair when younger and then he just freaked out like "OH MY GOD I KNOW THIS GIRL FROM MYSPACE I TALKED TO HER BEFORE WHAT IS THIS" and just logged like into his myspace after all these years but there was nothing but still he swears that they spoke over Myspace and he was just freaking out she had a full record out...

I always die thinking about this :creep:

I love this soundcloud snippet

Aww that's actually really cute

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why are so many snippets on her soundcloud tho? was she planning on releasing those songs????

It was a way to create Hype back then I guess. I've read her username there wasn't even "Sky Ferreira" it was something with Buebeard :rip:

The bio with "new & old...like really old"

also strikes that it was some type of way to tease about new and old music that probably wouldn't make the cut or anything 

It was a way to create Hype back then I guess. I've read her username there wasn't even "Sky Ferreira" it was something with Buebeard :rip:

The bio with "new & old...like really old"

also strikes that it was some type of way to tease about new and old music that probably wouldn't make the cut or anything

this is ugly

all those songs should leak

she's posting photoshoots on instagram again. (she even posted the pictures from the scrapped love in stereo music video)

i guess that's the cycle: announcing muisc, not releasing it and having a meltdown in instagram comments or stories, posting some photoshoots and then repeat. lol