TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

OMG THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR GUARDIAN WTF DOES SHE STALK LANABOARDS OR IS THIS REALLY JUST THAT WEIRD OF A COINCIDENCE

I AM SO SHOOOOOOKKKK BITCH

:crying:  :crying2:  :trisha:  :lange:  :oprah2:

:sky:  :sky:  :sky:  :sky:  :sky:

TjmiIK4.png

...........how the F*CK she's really mixing a song that was supposed to come out with a supposed Music Video... IN 2015?? There are probably 10 versions of every song ready to come out

Literally like what the fuck. It was supposed to be the lead single of Masochism, "summer 2015", then when September rolled around she said "Oh, it was pushed back due to scheduling but it's ready to be released!" and then never spoke about the release or the music video etc. for almost 3 FUCKING YEARS other than performing it every now and then at different shows and now she's "mixing" it in the studio??????? I mean don't get me wrong YAS bitch give us that holy masterpiece that we've been waiting for! But also what the actual fuck are you doing girlie...  :um3:

TjmiIK4.png

I'm screaming I deadass thought that Florence's new song Sky Full Of Song was the name of Sky's new album  :toofunny: That's what I get for having stans from both on my deadline all the time and them being active at the same time

ZKcaooE.png

if it's taken her four years to mix guardian, i can't fathom what year we're gonna get the album when she finishes the other tracks

2023. Start saving your coins, ladies! If you save like 1 penny per week until the album release you should be good!

TjmiIK4.png

All she does is work on low budget movies and directs random music videos for irrelevent artists and goes on boring magazine photoshoots and does tiny feautures on other artists albums. Like come on Sky. She acts like she cant release an album because she's sick, yet she has time to do ALL of those other things as well? It's total bullshit. She doesn't have to tour if she doesn't want to, just release new music and your fans will buy it Sky, please!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

All she does is work on low budget movies and directs random music videos for irrelevent artists and goes on boring magazine photoshoots and does tiny feautures on other artists albums. Like come on Sky. She acts like she cant release an album because she's sick, yet she has time to do ALL of those other things as well? It's total bullshit. She doesn't have to tour if she doesn't want to, just release new music and your fans will buy it Sky, please!

To release music she would need to finish it first and probably do a lot of vocal takes and... wow

the jump in the end is when some random director come asking if she wants to record a 5 seconds cameo in a movie