TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She had mentioned the song on her IG story like once then never again. I didn't even know what she was talking about in the story but I'm glad to finally hear it even if late. It's a nice track that reminds me of Obsession and her unreleased that made me love her

where is that Ahmed person? we need to get his hard drive  :creep:

Jail last time I checked lol

TjmiIK4.png

SHE'S COMING (possibly)

I am just waiting for the official official official beyond the point of no return release date before I officially announce my single(s) due timing for others involved & the process of the release or whatever. All I can say is that it is FINALLY happening .I’m sorry for being so quiet about everything (I thought I didn’t have much of a choice ) no more gag & bind. I promise I’ll explain the last few years soon. Thanks for the support...despite all infinite set backs...but this has happened before so I can 10000 percent say with certainty that it will not be compromised & it’s honest & will show the work I’ve put into all of it since my last album. Hopefully some progress lol. No tropical vacations (UNFORTUNATELY) & sunshine,rainbows,eat pray love maxing relaxing laying back legs reclined arms behind my head break for me in between these albums. I would just like to clarify for some: my silence should not be confused for negligence. I deeply care & put everything I have into my music. Including all of my earnings I won’t put out something that I don’t stand by or the bare minimum. Live/Learn Succeed/Fail Fly/Burn is fine either way as long as I’m the one responsible for it. Anytime I have ever said anything about music being released because I was lead to believe it was happening too. Unfortunate (some absurd) circumstances that were beyond my reach kept it from happening. It is my fault for not saying something sooner & letting it all repeat itself. Stick to your guns. You’re not crazy,dumb, or powerless. You’re beyond “capable”. Trust yourself. ~don’t let the suckers drag you down aka obliterate your self esteem~ do as I say, not as I do lol

excited for you to hear the new songs 
Hell is overrated & have a lovely day. C u very soon on the other side

Xx 
Sky