TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Hi y'all nope I don't believe her, she needs to show the receipts or leave! Also I see a string of posts of y'all talking about Guardian today.. it didn't leak right? Still just the snippets and live takes we have? 

TjmiIK4.png

SHE'S COMING (possibly)

I am just waiting for the official official official beyond the point of no return release date before I officially announce my single(s) due timing for others involved & the process of the release or whatever. All I can say is that it is FINALLY happening .I’m sorry for being so quiet about everything (I thought I didn’t have much of a choice ) no more gag & bind. I promise I’ll explain the last few years soon. Thanks for the support...despite all infinite set backs...but this has happened before so I can 10000 percent say with certainty that it will not be compromised & it’s honest & will show the work I’ve put into all of it since my last album. Hopefully some progress lol. No tropical vacations (UNFORTUNATELY) & sunshine,rainbows,eat pray love maxing relaxing laying back legs reclined arms behind my head break for me in between these albums. I would just like to clarify for some: my silence should not be confused for negligence. I deeply care & put everything I have into my music. Including all of my earnings I won’t put out something that I don’t stand by or the bare minimum. Live/Learn Succeed/Fail Fly/Burn is fine either way as long as I’m the one responsible for it. Anytime I have ever said anything about music being released because I was lead to believe it was happening too. Unfortunate (some absurd) circumstances that were beyond my reach kept it from happening. It is my fault for not saying something sooner & letting it all repeat itself. Stick to your guns. You’re not crazy,dumb, or powerless. You’re beyond “capable”. Trust yourself. ~don’t let the suckers drag you down aka obliterate your self esteem~ do as I say, not as I do lol

excited for you to hear the new songs 

Hell is overrated & have a lovely day. C u very soon on the other side

Xx 

Sky

Only two more years guys!

3 things.

- Judging by her recent tweets, Looks like she has the songs done but her label isnt interested

- Scott Walker comparison is amazing so she's easily gonna deliver her best work to date

- HAS THIS LEAKED YET??

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

3 things.

- Judging by her recent tweets, Looks like she has the songs done but her label isnt interested

I bet they have some type of intern competition and it's like "Ok sweetheart take your time to create the songs and we'll take our time to release it"

That's it.

Joke apart, I have some strong feeling that the main problem with capitol is because she probably finish stuff and then want it to go out "AT THE MOMENT" and they probably wait to do schedules and everything. I really feel it like this, not sure why but yeah.

I bet they have some type of intern competition and it's like "Ok sweetheart take your time to create the songs and we'll take our time to release it"

That's it.

Joke apart, I have some strong feeling that the main problem with capitol is because she probably finish stuff and then want it to go out "AT THE MOMENT" and they probably wait to do schedules and everything. I really feel it like this, not sure why but yeah.

if charli xcx convinced her shitty label to let her release new singles every month then sky can do the same!!!! i really dont get what's blocking her, I don't believe the "im sick" story at all

Can someone please leak Untouchable final and Ditch That Bitch? Ugh we've been waiting for them for so long

it's been so long now I think a lot of the stuff that was teased years ago isn't even out there anymore

it's been so long now I think a lot of the stuff that was teased years ago isn't even out there anymore

Well, the producers probably have a copy of these songs somewhere? And we thought Cecil Diamonds was lost forever but @Garland Rose still has it.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi