TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

kim petras had a bunch of leaks, i think that should happen to sky now lol

why hasn't someone hacked her yet omg she probably has like 7 albums worth of material.. or hack her producers! she isn't going to release the songs anyways :fabcat:

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

why hasn't someone hacked her yet omg she probably has like 7 albums worth of material.. or hack her producers! she isn't going to release the songs anyways :fabcat:

bc the last person who did that got arrested lmaooo. she's fucking psycho about leaks, man. even if it's old material that'll never be used, she gets SO mad. in 2012 she had made a fb status ranting about leaks and I commented something like "it's not with bad intentions, your fans just want to hear all your amazing work" and she replied saying how it was an "invasion of her privacy" and disrespectful and that "real fans" wouldn't do that. I was like damn girl it's not that serious but ok go off!

TjmiIK4.png

bc the last person who did that got arrested lmaooo. she's fucking psycho about leaks, man. even if it's old material that'll never be used, she gets SO mad. in 2012 she had made a fb status ranting about leaks and I commented something like "it's not with bad intentions, your fans just want to hear all your amazing work" and she replied saying how it was an "invasion of her privacy" and disrespectful and that "real fans" wouldn't do that. I was like damn girl it's not that serious but ok go off!

omg whaaaaaaaat whats the tea on that story

!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk6YxqhHzKs/?taken-by=skyferreira

"Night Time,My Time by @/gasparnoeofficial & I

This album was extremely difficult to make and I had to fight extremely hard for it. I pretty much paid for everything in every single way so it could see the light of day. It was kind of my miracle child. I am releasing a special remix of Night Time,My Time by someone very very very special & I’m going to sell limited editions of the vinyl too. Will post link once set up. I did spit a lot of blood for my previous album, I’ve had to spew my insides/internal organs in order make my upcoming album happen. That’s all I can say for right now (you will know more later). I’ve been making finishing touches on my first two singles....& the rest will unfold! Masochism finally. 
thanks USA for making Night Time,My Time one of the most banned album covers in American history. Lol.
V funny because it was never planned or a concept. It was just one of many photos that we took on the spot & never knew it existed until the film was developed. I made it the album cover because it captured the album perfectly & (the state I was in because the photo was taken while writing the album)

X
Sky"

Ok how about releasing something new instead of re-issuing NTMT (I mean i'll probably buy it but still). She's also been saying she's gonna 'tell us more' etc for years now  :toofunny:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

"Ah, it's done lemme listen.......(to producer) ok i actually change my mind, how about this thing here instead!?"

nah it's probably

"oh is the new album done? ok let me write about it on Instagram so my fans can get their hopes up for something i will not release while we start over and record a new one instead"

!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk6YxqhHzKs/?taken-by=skyferreira

"Night Time,My Time by @/gasparnoeofficial & IThis album was extremely difficult to make and I had to fight extremely hard for it. I pretty much paid for everything in every single way so it could see the light of day. It was kind of my miracle child. I am releasing a special remix of Night Time,My Time by someone very very very special & I’m going to sell limited editions of the vinyl too. Will post link once set up. I did spit a lot of blood for my previous album, I’ve had to spew my insides/internal organs in order make my upcoming album happen. That’s all I can say for right now (you will know more later). I’ve been making finishing touches on my first two singles....& the rest will unfold! Masochism finally. thanks USA for making Night Time,My Time one of the most banned album covers in American history. Lol.V funny because it was never planned or a concept. It was just one of many photos that we took on the spot & never knew it existed until the film was developed. I made it the album cover because it captured the album perfectly & (the state I was in because the photo was taken while writing the album)XSky"

i am confused.. is she remixing Night Time, My Time the song or the entire album?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I think NTMT the album needs a remaster since it didn't age well, the production was too loud & messy in almost all of the songs

no it doesn't, the album was good and it is still good. she just needs to release a new one, that's all.

no one needs crappy remixes of 5 years old songs tbh.

no it doesn't, the album was good and it is still good. she just needs to release a new one, that's all.

no one needs crappy remixes of 5 years old songs tbh.

Most of the songs on NTMT are a mess, with loud production - HMH, Kristine (just ew), Omanko, Ain't You're Right (production isn't messy, just annoying)

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Most of the songs on NTMT are a mess, with loud production - HMH, Kristine (just ew), Omanko, Ain't You're Right (production isn't messy, just annoying)

well that's the point of the songs sis. it's intentional lmao 

also :legend: kristine and omanko are her best songs  :legend: