TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

There's a fire on your street, terrorizing the whole community  :defeated:

Tears of fire light the sky, makes me feel good to be alive  :defeated:

Big dreams :defeated:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

theneedledrop put sky's new track in the worst tracks of the week. the fuck?

I still dont get why people care so much about this random ass man’s music taste. I’ve only seen a few videos of his and it’s obvious his music taste is shit.

qfrWuBl.png

ugh the snippets on her story sound SO good, I love 80's power ballad sky I feel like this album is gonna be a beautiful mixture of grunge sad goth girl shit part 80's synth coked out playgirl power ballads 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

ugh the snippets on her story sound SO good, I love 80's power ballad sky I feel like this album is gonna be a beautiful mixture of grunge sad goth girl shit part 80's synth coked out playgirl power ballads 

It reminds me of  the year 1983 for some reason. This song could have been played in that David Bowie vampire movie The Hunger. It's so fucking good. Something to look forward to since I'm so disappointed with the new Marina songs and Lana is nowhere to releasing anything. 

What I like about all the snippets we've heard is that there seems to be much more variety than NTMT. NTMT was basically bullet proof in terms of cohesion, Masochism on the other hand seems to have different tones already.

Downhill lullaby is a gothic chamber pop song with sweeping strings.

Artificial Love, and Prayers for rain are basically piano driven ballads with a twinkling 80s touch (guardian also fits here too)

Tears of Fire, and All to myself are midtempo bangers with explosive choruses, grungier feeling too.

Then we have those two snippets she teased back when she had blue hair and the album was more fever ray with acidy beats.

Not to mention she has a string of covers, voices carry (til tuesday), jump in the river (sinead o'connor), down in flames (jorge elbrecht), hands all over me (tamaryn), and possibly live to tell (madonna).

It's very exciting, everything already sounds good, we just need her to cross the finish line in the upcoming months.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I hate that the whole hype was for nothing... she's dead and gone again.

She loves to lose momentum.

DL is good but I got over it so fucking quickly... mess, can she release NTMT B-Sides 2 already?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She's still retweeting random lists placing downhill lullaby as a standout so we have to wait longer n

I guess she's giving a little more time before the next thing so she can say more about the album. She's still writing things....