TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I still love Downhill Lullaby, but the fact that she listens to her songs in different ways to make sure it sounds okay makes me wonder how the vocals passed since I was listening to it in the car the other day and it still sounds too low.

Please someone tell me are we EVER going to get Pretty Dull... I thought it would make it to that EP she had planned but apparently that's scraped.

She's reissuing NTMT and said there will be a bonus track on it, which is pretty obviously gonna be Pretty Dull (especially because she's teased snippets of it in between Masochism)

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

she also said she was releasing guardian in 2015 so...

Believe her or don't, all we really have to go off of is what she says so

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

She's reissuing NTMT and said there will be a bonus track on it, which is pretty obviously gonna be Pretty Dull (especially because she's teased snippets of it in between Masochism)

Didn't she say that like a year ago? I doubt that's actually happening.

i just wish she would have waited until she had everything in order to release music. downhill lullaby is great but if she doesn’t plan on releasing something else for a while what was the point??? it’s been like a month and she’s barely said anything. th only thing i know for sure is she’s still in the studio

what the fuck..how did this leak? I'm abit loss for words like the amount of years waiting and thinking this song was dead and dusted for it to just leak like *that* whew...

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7