TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i don’t understand what’s taking her so long to get these out once and for all.. we know there’s multiple songs that date back to 2015-2016 so it’s not like she hasn’t been working on anything, she’s just sitting on said songs

releasing downhill before a concrete album rollout was in place and without even having finalized masochism was a very poor choice honestly

i don’t understand what’s taking her so long to get these out once and for all.. we know there’s multiple songs that date back to 2015-2016 so it’s not like she hasn’t been working on anything, she’s just sitting on said songs

releasing downhill before a concrete album rollout was in place and without even having finalized masochism was a very poor choice honestly

I feel like she’s not entirely honest about her life and that other health issues are slowing her down. I don’t want to just say ‘it’s drugs’ because I think there is more to it, She mentioned little bits before but never explained in detail. I also think shes blamed her label but it is in fact her why it’s been delayed.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I know I'm like 12 days late but at this point if she released 1 single every 6 months for the rest of her life at least we would be getting music because at this point waiting for her album is just... unrealistic.

-

I have no clue of why she goes this way but it's just clear she's unhappy with her own work and will keep it going forever. Reminds me of the SZA story of someone from her label picking her HD and doing the tracklist for her CTRL album because she wouldn't stop recording.

Sky has been talking about this record since 2014, she teased countless snippets and there are probably thousand songs that she just wouldn't find good enough to tease. She mentioned Guardian as a single back in 2015. She mentioned another lead single in 2016. She mentioned that fucking visual EP of whatever the fuck that was in 2017\18. She mentioned "Love Street" and "Fire". 

And she also had a pretty clear visual-direction for the whole thing, no way it would be so clear without music to come along.

Also don't forget:

- Downhill Lullaby (Orchestra)

- Downhill Lullaby Video 

- Voices Carry (Video that she recycled from another song)

someone share Pretty Dull in studio please, it's been AGES and bitch won't release anything either old or new.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde